chapter-13

Next morning, I was still in bed and sat straight with the help of the side table. When I see beside me, the bed was empty just me in bed and the covers. Sid was no were to be found, I poured some normal water in the glass and drank in one.

I was coming out from bed, when I get a cramp on my stomach and I hold it from downside and sat again on bed, start leaving hot breaths.

"What was that?" I said to myself and stayed on bed for 10 min and I felt that the pain had gone. I get fresh up and went in the closet to change in some maternity clothes. I was wearing a beautiful Black shiffon one piece dress, which ends on the mid thigh and I wore black boots a flat one, is Sid saw me in heel he told he will never buy again for me.

You people may thinking why I am getting ready? Nope wrong not for my university nor for doctor's appointment. Probably did is waiting for me downstairs and we are heading towards the classes of birthing because if me alone end up getting in labour or we both me and Sid gets in the situation so, they will teach us how to handle.

I heard the honking. " Coming babe, the teacher is not going to scold us for coming late. We are going to the classes of birthing not to our university." I put my head out from the window and saw Sid sliding out from the car window.

Maan saw me peeping out, and said " peeping game is on." He captured the picture of us. I rolled my eyes and went down. Saw Maan was still in backyard typing something in phone. I snatch his mobile and saw

"The baby mamma and baby daddy getting late for their first class of birthing. See you both elle and joie." I smiled and forward that pictures in my mobile.

"Happy then get out. And walk to the car, because your boyfriend's mood is not soooo ooooo ok." He sings in the last and I elbow him in his stomach and went in the car taking place in the passenger seat.

"I am waiting for you from past half an hour." He shout, why he is shouting? Wait let me also shout.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Is you were the one who is going to give birth? No then, start the engine and let's go to the class.

He ignored me, speed up the car, because of sudden I jerk and was going to fell in front. He stops the car and watch me. I ignored him, and open the door. I walked out taking wide steps, he was far from me and he runs over me and hugged me from behind.

I pushed him back and again start walking. He hold my wrist and pulled me. I didn't get hit with his chest, because my belly gets hit with his stomach. I intentionally laugh and he also laughed. We both watch our stomachs getting collide with each other.

"Wow!" He rubbed my belly, I was getting calm.

"I am so sorry for shouting on you, because I don't want to miss any of that class. I want me to deliver our babies." He said, he kissed my brow and we both sat in car and drove towards the classes.

IN HOUSE

Maan's pov:

We all were selecting the clothes for my niece and nephew, I have ordered the two zip suits for them with name written on it 'momma's Riley and daddy's kylie.'

I so loved these names and I swear, if someone will argue with me than I am not going to accept them as my niece and nephew. The thought was broken when ritz called me "Babe where are you lost? See this, this is my gift for them see it's such a cute pairs of shoes" she showed me two matching shoes but colour one blue and pink.

"It's so beautiful and cute at the same time!" Mom said while making a pile of new borns clothes on the table. The day she knew avi was pregnant she has gone all way to other cities and countries to buy clothes for them, how much care for them just they are not even born, then think how my mom will treat them when they will be in world. No doubt I will also protect them and never let them hurt. Not even a single scratch on them.