Chapter-1

Party!

Avneet: guys come, let's have fun.

They all start drinking, and Avneet see Siddharth standing near the bar counter and having his drink. She walks towards him and stand near him.

Avu: hi handsome!

Sid: hey sexy!

Avu: having fun?

Sid: nope, now I will have fun with you.

They both were drunk, they don't know what they were about to do. Sid pulls her near him and she sees his tattoo on his neck. "You look more hot with this tattoo" Avu said him "I know"  He picks her up in the arms and she guides him towards her  room. They both end up in the bed, they did sex and next day Avu woke up and saw she was sleeping with some guy and that guys face was hiding in the pillow.

She moves his hairs strand from his face and saw him, the bad guy of the high school. She slept with him, my god I need to send him away before man see him. She thought and start waking him up. " hey wake up you, leave my house" she was waking him up he woke and holds his head. "Ouch it hurts" he said while catching his hairs on fingers.

"Leave now" she said and he gets down from the bed and she closed her eyes. "Wear something, where are your clothes?" "Jazz women let me find!" He start finding and he saw his clothes laying on the bed edge and his shirt was on her. He wore his pants and without wearing his shirt he jumps of from her balcony.

She goes in washroom and bath her self and wear clothes and head downstairs and find out his brothers were having breakfast. "What made you this late sister?" Man ask her, she was worried and told "I sleep late due to party." She smiles awkwardly and sat down beside Jai. "Good morning avi!" Their house made great her with morning wish. "Good morning Alina" alina smiles and serve her breakfast. "Eat fast you fat girl, we will get late for high school" Jai said and man gives him death glares and he kept quite. Avu Chuckled and eat her breakfast with calm.

After having the breakfast, they three head towards the school and Avu step out from the car. She saw Sid was with his gang, and one girl was kissing him and he was kissing him back. She made weird face and some what feel jelly. "Why the hell I am feeling jealous of that bitch" she ignored and went to her locker. She find that ari and lucky were standing and watching her coming near them. She reached them and they both burst out on her "the hell you were last night?" Ari shout at her "I hope you didn't did something wrong?" Lucky said with cold voice not like ari.

"Stop you both, I have a news" she said and they both guide her in the basket ball court.

"What happen, what's the news?" Ari asked and she start crying they both get tense and hugs her. "What happen avi?" Lucky asked her in calm voice.

Avneet was now calm and told them the incident that happen last night in her room. "I hope man doesn't know about this, then he will kill him." Avu told them. "He will not get to know about this baby! Stay calm" "did he use protection?" Lucky ask they both give him seriously look.

"Will you shut up? And stop all this now" she said to ari and Lucky they heard the first class bell. They three ran towards their class and Avu saw Sid was again with that same girl at the last bench and she was throwing her self on him, but he was least interested in her. She walked towards her bench, and sat with ari, Lucky was sitting in front of them. "Avi did he remember what he has done?" "I don't know ari, now let's end this topic here, I know he needs every girl in his bed, but this was all up side down, he was in my bed" Avu said, Lucky jump in the conversation from somewhere. "I hope he didn't make you prego" he said and these both girls throw water on him from their bottles. "Better you stop saying that, if you utter a single word then we will, push you in the lake" they said and the teacher and whole class heads were towards them, than teacher kicked out three of them from the class.

They three laugh and went in the ground. "That was amazing" avi told and ari and avi boht hi-if each other and lucky was seeing them with I will kill you both look.

"If you both done, let's have our lunch" Lucky said to both of them and they three went in the cafeteria of the college. Avi saw his brothers are sitting and she went towards them and puts her ass on the bench. "Ssup brothers!" Avi said and took sandwich which Jai was eating, man glare her and she gave back to Jai, ritz elbows him in stomach and he didn't even winced in pain. "Don't you get hurt?" Jai ask. "Nope! Any problem?" Man said in cold voice.

The school was over, man and Jai was waiting for avu in parking lot. And she was coming with ari and lucky. Man honks the car, and she rans to the car.

They reached home, and Alina gives them their snacks. They went in room and fresh them up and came down for snacks. They all sat on table and man got call from parents. "Hey kids how are you?" Zoya ask them. "Mom we are fine" they all said in one tone. "We are coming home in 2 weeks." Aditya told them. "Dad I miss you" avi told him. "I miss you to baby! We are coming in 2 weeks, till then take care of them man!" Their dad told to them and cuts the call. "Children, after this you all go and rest for sometime and do your homework's." Alina told them. They nods and eat their food and went in their rooms.

So here is the first chapter of this book! Hope you like this book.

See you all in next chapter!

Ba bye!

😈😈😈