Chapter-10

Avu's pov

Next day, we were sitting in cafeteria of college. This boy was again forcing me to eat this medicines. I hate him for this, how can he force a girl, I will file a case on him for this.

"Will you put your ass, on my laps?" He angrily said, as if we are doing a dry sex. Huh! This boy.

"Sid, are you serious? You wanna do dey sex in cafeteria? In front of these people?" Jai asked, my god how come this boy read my mind. Ugh.

"Ewwwww" all made disgusting face, just like they are pregnant and anytime they can puke.

"Don't make my faces." I said and sat down beside Sid, not on his lap. He again kept that medicine in front of my mouth. I open and gulped down in seconds.

"See you are done, for this you were running away from me." He complain. I rolled my eyes and saw Maan and ritz were romancing. I poke elbow in Sid's stomach and he watched me.

"Don't see me, see them. You don't love me that's why you were making me eat that, medicines. Huh! I hate you for this." I cried, god my mood swings. The best part is he can handle my mood swings better than others.

"Baby girl, how my champ doing? Is he kicking you?" He asked. 'Wow' he care for them? I see.

Ok ok, now let's see my brother and his girlfriend. Now this is best.

"Jai, just say me and Sid is doing, dry sex in cafeteria." I whispered him and he smirk and said to Maan.

"Maan, Sidneet is doing dry sex, here in cafeteria." He said and all were controlling their laughter.

He just stand straight and ops, but ritz fall on the ground. Due to me. I closed my eyes, and open in 1 second.

"Where? How can that bastard touch my sister again? Doesn't he know she is pregnant and they are doing dry sex? The hell. Let me find him for once, then I will teach him how to do dry sex." All kept their hands on mouth, and I was controlling my laugh, tears formed in my eyes, due to laughing silently. All fell on ground listening that, and start rolling on the floor.

"What did you tell? You will teach me how to do dry sex?" Sid asked and Maan nods. The fu*k Maan.

"Avi your brother is gay, ritz find another one." Sid puts oil in the fire.

"How dare you? You will  teach him to do shitt?" She shouts and all people start staring us. Like they always do. Shitthead people.

Sid's one glare they all focused on their food. "I said sex, not 'shitt' ugh!" He the. Realised what he told.

"I was just...joking. Mammamiyaaa." He said and sat down. All were controlling their laugh till now, but before I burst out laughing these babies kicked me so hard that, I need to go for pee.

"Excuse me, I need to use washroom." I said and walk out of cafeteria. After I did my business, I heard that Lilly saying something about Sid. But I ignored and went back to cafeteria. I found Sid was not present there.

I walk around the cafeteria, but he was no where. I was tired now, so I went towards our table. "Did you people saw Sid?" I asked them.

"He told he is going with you!" Jai said

"He is not with me? Did you see him? I am alone." I said and sat down on the chair. Very uncomfortable. "By the way you are not alone, you are triple people in one body. Package of rice bag."Jai mocked

All laugh again he started with these, words. You think I care? Huh! Never. After they both born then I will see this Jai. But where is sid? I am worried for him.