Chapter-7

Sid's pov

We all were sitting, avi was not leaving me. She was clutching me by my waist and puts her head in my chest. "What happen baby girl?" I asked. "Sid, I want to go home. This hospital smell is getting me faint and puke anytime." She said and I rubs her back. "Nothing is

Going to happen! Don't think too much." I said and she closed her eyes. "But why she faint this many times?" Her father asked. Before her mother could say something, the nurse came.

"How are you Avneet?" She asked her, I made her sat straight and lay her down on bed. "You? Boy you are the one who..." my god not now doctor, she can't know this. I said. "Yes! I am the dad of her children." I said and she smiled nervously. "Wait, continue doctor, what you were telling?" Maan said, this guy always behind me.

I smiled at doctor and said tell, "Mr alby! He always come and ask me about her, but I never said him. Because she is such a small girl to handle this, I refused and he was not quiet till I said him." She said, and I turn my face towards the wall. All start laughing at me. "Why so desperate "Mr Abram?" They all said even her mom dad! So cool. I faced avi and she squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry baby boy!" She said and I turn towards them and smile nervously. "Ok now no more teasing." Said her mother, how I wish I was having one. Next thing made me cry, she came and hugs me. I controlled my tears and she said. "Son! You are true gem! I am so thankful that you accept my daughter and your kids." She said, I pull back and wipe her tears.

"No more crying! Now only fun time." I said and she chuckled softly. "So, reason behind she faint was not taking proper meal, drinking less water. The main reason is taking to much tension." She said and I glared at her. She smile and turn her face on right, beside I was standing on left. "No hiding face, from today

You are under me, let's see how you will not eat your food properly." I said with cold voice, and all agreed with me. After one hour we left home, now she was having energy to walk, because of drips. "Mom dad I need sometime to spend with him." She said and a smirk came on my face. And I whispered in her ear "so desperate to spend alone time?" She elbowed me and I hissed. "Oh god!" I said, "welcome to the pregnant lady days" both her brothers said and even lucky and ari. "Huh?" I was confused.

"It's like, you have to be careful around her. She can anytime beat you, puke on you, and do what ever she wants." Jai said, and I nods my head with nervous smile. My god today I am giving nervous smiles to all. "Take her." Her dad said and I was going when Maan stops me.

"I will be coming with you both." He said, my god can't he believe me? I thought when avi said "no Maan, alone means alone. What will you do if I will be third wheel in your company with ritz?" "I would never let that happen" he said, ritz again hit with her bag. Yeh go girl, ops why I have told that in my mind also,avi hits me with her bag. My god all girls are same.

We both went and I help her to sit in the car, and went and sat in passenger seat. "Sid first lets go to ice cream shop, then we will talk." He stops "avi! Wait and tell me which flavour?"
"I need any flavour but not chocolate." She said and i Chuckled. I went in ice cream shops and took one tub for her. I came back and give to her. "Why you aren't eating?" She asked. And put a spoon in front of me, and seeing her cute face I opened my mouth and eat.

"Siddharth? You are with me just because of kids na? After I give birth you will take them away from me?" She said while crying. Oh my god why she is crying?

"Avi who told you all that shitt? I will always be with you only." I said and she smile.

"Ok now no crying and be a good girl." I said and she finished her ice cream.