Chapter-11

Avu's pov:

One week has passed, Sid is not even seeing towards me for a min, min is also big for me. For 1 second also. I felt like crying, he isn't even talking to me. Maan doesn't know about this, if he comes to know, he will kill Sid. Ugh. I was sitting in my room, when someone knocked the door. I got up with struggling, if Sid was here, he never let me do things by my own.

I walked till the door and open, it Abhishek. What he is doing at this time. Ops, it's 1:00 am and every is a sleep till now. He just came in and sat on bed. I was confused what he is doing. Then I asked him "what makes you come here, at this time." Showing my fake wrist watch, to him and shrug my shoulders.

"Just wanna say that...." he stops while saying. Now I am curious about what he is going to tell.

"Say...!!!" I whisper shout and he was going to continue when Maan, and other group members came in my room with the thug.

"Wow wow! Calm down baddies." I said while sitting on bed.

"If I see your brother near her then, I will kill him with my bare hands." Maan shouts. Thank god mom and dad is out of station for some meeting in Chicago. But how he gets to know that he isn't talking with me? I questioned myself.

"I wanna kill him." Says faisu.

The hell is happening here? Again I questioned. "I swear, if I see that bastard then, the consequences will be not ok." Says Jai, wow my brother is growing big day by day. I smiled at him.

Ok, now I have to make them calm. "Guys, I know he is not wrong in his place." I said.

All turned towards me, with shocking expressions on their faces. "What?" I asked

"You know...." I cuts them and said "I know, my Sid can't stay away from me, but he is staying away just because he is busy, but you people are taking this matter on the top floor of our school, but the topic is still in basement." Said them while chewing, popcorn.

Abhi's pov:

How innocent is she, eating popcorn and happy. I am sorry Avu, but we have to say you that, Sid is away from you because of Lilly is pregnant with his child. I was just thinking when Sid came in her room. I saw Avneet ignored him and Maan was high to beat him up. Till he doesn't do pee in his pants.

Maan's pov:

He came now you are gone Siddharth Abram. You can't even come near my sister, I will kick you out from her life. The thing is that, I can't give her this news then she can be in danger and her children too. But, I hold his collar and drag him down.

"Maan, what are you doing? Leave him." My sister is so innocent, she was shouting and all were sitting like nothing is bothering them. Even his own brother was calm.

"Baby sister, please be away from him. He is cheating on you." I shouts at her, she was not listening to me. I told her more than 20 times, but she is like. 'You are laying Maan.' 'He is my sid, my sid' 'he isn't cheating on me' she was muttering but I don't care, of him but I care for my sister, so I pushed him down from stairs not from top, only 2-3 were there.

"Avi. You believe me?" Ari said. Now I can stay calm. Lucky and ari will handle her, even jannat, and Vaishu. Abhi was in anger watching his brother in anger. He is on our side. Victory, now let's see how this bastard will escape.

Avu's pov:

We all came down, i went near Sid and gave my hand to picks him up. But he didn't and stand straight, and holds me closer. I was missing his touch's from past one week.

"LEAVE HER NOW" All shouts at him and I got scared. What happen between him and this group people.

"Why the hell you people are shouting on him. You people are just having some misunderstandings. Just clear it out. He is my bf, so behave." I shouts at them and when Maan gently pulled me towards him. And start beating Sid.