epilogue.

"mom! Dad is waiting for you in the banquet." Said my daughter. She is 5 years old, tomorrow they will be 6. How time flies, it was just yesterday they born and now they are this much big.

"Ok darling, I am ready. Just has to wear my heels. Can you pass me them?" I point towards my silver heels, which I am going to wear today on my wedding. Yes, today me and Sid is going to get married.

By the way, a great news. We are planing to have a another baby in some months, I swear I miss every single thing when I was pregnant.

"Mom! Are you even listening?" She shout again.

"Kylie, I said I am coming. So why are you shouting." I calmly explain her. She was holding my heels in her hands.

Here you go, my son is here. Again crying.

"What happen Riley? Who scold you?" I made him sit on my laps. Hugging her from behind.

"Dad, I told him to buy a restaurant and he said. "I am not a cook to buy a restaurant' he raise his voice on me. Ummm ughhh." He was making noises and crying.

"Ok ok, now don't cry. If you will cry like this then mom's dress will be wet, and people will think I came from beach." He laugh.

"But you didn't go." He is so innocent. My poor boy.

"Ok, now let's go."

I take them out, holding their hands. Riley ran towards Sid, because he was groomsmen and Kylie was bridesmaid. I was holding a flower bouquet.

Sid was standing on white flowers stage, it was beautifully decorated.

Kylie

Kylie

Riley

"Isn't mom looking beautiful?" Riley asked Sid, I chuckled when my dad drop me on the stage giving my hand in his. He was crying while handing over.

"Don't make her cry, always be happy in your life." He said and went sitting on the chair.