chapter-16

Sid's pov.

We all take places in kids room, my possessive girlfriend isn't letting us touch any toys nor even their cribs.

"If you people touch, then no need for setting their room." She shout on ma'am, who was going to sit on the huge bunny.

"Then how we will arrange their room, are these toys and room is magical that it will change when we say 'winguardium leviosa' are we 'hermione Granger?' seriously?" Maan chant back, sitting on the bunny.

"Fine do what ever you people want I am not going to decorate this room, do it by your self. Bye, and Siddharth don't come behind me." She exit the room with the thug. All shiver due to the sound.

"It's ok, I will go and handle her." Said abhi, who was near the window.

Abhi's pov

I ran down, seeing avi has already left the house. I went behind her searching her all over the road. Not before wearing his coat, it was drizzling out in California. Taking one extra for her.

I saw her sitting on the bench present in park. Near our house, I walked slowly towards her, but before I reach someone hit hard on avu's head. She gets unconscious. I ran towards her. Then I saw it was Lilly who did all.

"The hell you doing this." I grab her wrist pushing her behind, she fell on the ground.

She take out a knife frok he back, she dust herself. Pointing the knife on avi's belly.

"Dare move a step, I will rupture these unborn babies." She threaten me, I was helpless. She start taking her in the car, I can't even help her. If I move a single step she would end their life.

She took her in car, not before telling me. To say the whole family that she was no were to be found.

I ran home, I know I was mad I am useless, but how can I put the poor souls in danger. I was going to open the main door, someone open.

"I know you would have come, nowets have something first." The smiling face of my brother.

"Sid, it's me abhi. Not avi. She is no where to be found." I said, throwing bombshell on every one. They were standing like statue on their spot.

"What? How can she disappear this quick?" Asked Sid, who went out for searching her. Maan jai also join him, even we a went behind him.

Shit shit shit, how bad I am, shitt fuck me fuck you Lilly. Damn. Bitch. I also went behind them cursing her in my mind.

Sid was searching here and there, then he got some notification. Seeing that his mobile fell on the ground making into the pieces. Listening to this voice, he grab all the attention towards him.

"What happen Sid?" Maan asked him, he fell on his knees crying.

"NOO, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? I HAVE NOT EVEN SEE MY KIDS AND THEY ARE GONE. EVEN SHE LEFT ME." These words make every one panic, maan pick the mobile, seeing that he gets anger on himself.

"I am such a bad brother."

"What happen maan? Why you both are crying?" Jai asked.

Amulya pick up the mobile, reading out loud. "One 19 year old girl has been found on the middle of the road, soaked in blood. That to she was pregnant. One car has pushed her on road while car was running. The girl picture.

She showed the picture of avneet. There was a silence, I....I...what I have done. God. She told that she will not kill her not even kids, then.

You are bastard Abhishek abram. You are so bad, you can't even save your sisters life when she was just standing 1 arm distance away. Bloody me.

I hit the pole with my hand.

'Ding' getting notification from someone. I open the message, it was from Lilly. 'ops what happen?' I get angry. 'ooh mr abram, chill no anger. This bitch belongs to where she is today. Do you want to see.

She just showed me something and I was relieved.

"What do you want?" I message her.

"Give me your brother and ........" She told me.

"If I won't?" "Then.................." This girl is evil.

"Come to this location, I am waiting for you." 

Everyone was busy I slowly escape from their.

When I reached the location, it was some jungle. One voice came.

"Keep walking, till I said stop." I start walking, when voice came. 'stop' o stood in the middle of the jungle.

"Well well well! Hello abhi. How are you? Did you get any difficulty in walking here?" She asked me, I was just standing there.

"Why the hell you did that. I know you killed her. Why did you did that?" I asked her. She start laughing.

"Bitch, shameless creature is you. How inhumanity is in your blood. Fucking bitch." I cursed her, she again start laughing.

"You bastard, listen if you say that I am hiding here, then you know the ....... You have to bring food, money. To survive." She said walking around me, holding knife.

"You!" Was going to slap her, she point the knife on me. "If you move, and hurt me then I will hurt......." "No no, don't do that, I will do whatever you want.

"Now move your ass frok here, bloody bastard. And even say Sid that I love him." I made a disgusting face.

Sid's pov:

How can she leave me like this, we didn't even marry. I can't even hold my babies.

"Sid, let's go. We have to take her body from hospital. The kids also died in the accident." Vaishu was holding me from shoulder.

I can't even stand. I saw Maan, he was sitting idol no expressions on his face, bloody bastard. Just because of him avi died.

"You bloody, just because of you she died. She told you that don't sit then also you sit." I hold his collar.

He removed and slap me hard. "you saying that I killed my own sister? How cheap you are. Just because of you we are in this situation. Just because of you, why did you came in her life? Were you not happy seeing her happy? You were the one who killed my sister, if you didn't slept with her, then she would be fine. She would be staying home and happily we were eating or watching movies." He start punching me, kicking me, I fell on ground. He start pressing my neck, I start choking.

Other boys came and drag him far away from me, she kicked my car and went somewhere. Jai said sorry and went behind him. How stupid I am, if I lost my girl then he has lost his sister.

How was the chapter?

Avneet is dead and its serious.

I am not joking. Now let them find the culprit.

See you all in next chapter

Bye!

😈😈😈