Chapter-4

Avu's pov

My god I am going to see the little bean inside me for the, first time. I am so excited for this. Mom is with me. The doctor came and o pulls my shirt up and she put some cold jell on my belly, because of that I shivered for second and then she start rubbing all over the stomach. When mom shake me I came back from my thoughts.

"See on the screen baby girl" mom said, I turn my head and saw the doctor was showing me the spot.

"Is that?" I can't believe that, she nods and I start crying. Even mom join me, I was not alone.

"Ok, you both take time, I will bring the reports" she said and went away from there.

"Mom did you see that?" I said while, the tap was not getting close from my eyes. She wipe my tears and she clean the jell and I sat straight.

"It's ok baby girl, don't take stress like this." She said and the doctor came and give us the reports.

"I am giving her vitamins, she has to eat daily." She said, mom nods and we both left from there. On our way to home, I saw chocolates shop.

"I need them mom" I said, and she chuckled and told me to sit in the car, she will bring. I was waiting for her to come, then I start using my mobile.

I heard someone knocking the window, I turned my face and saw sid. My god this boy never leaves me alone. I ignored and again start scrolling the mobile, why my mom is taking this much time. Again he knock, and I open the window.

"What do you want?" I ask him. That idiot was smiling, seriously? I am getting irritated and he is smiling. Uugghhhh!

"Idiot why are you smiling? Huh? That to continuously?" I said not said, I shout at him but no he was still smiling.

"Don't show your teeth to me, I will break with my punch." I again shout and he closed his mouth. He just came to give his teeth advertisement?

"Will you speak up?" I asked

"Yeh! I just came to ask are you fine?" He said. My god this boy, I am hating him. This is a question to ask?

"That's all?" I asked!

"Nope I saw you coming out from the hospital, so I was worried!" He said.

"You worried for me?" I question him back.

"Yes!" He said

"Why?" I asked him

"Because..." then mom came and I closed the window. And he went from there. Why the hell he was here. Huh! Let it be Avneet don't stress, just concentrate on your baby, and yourself.

"Avi take this, and eat only one." Mom said

"Why mom, I wanna eat this whole box." I argued with her, she kept the box with her and hide from me. She is behaving like I am 4 years old kid.

We went home, and the first thing I did was showed the ultrasound pics to my dad, maan, and Jai. Alina was in kitchen I start running and she saw that, and catch me with my forearm.

"The hell Avneet?" Alina scold me.

"Sorry Alina, I will not repeat that again." I said. Her and she hugged me.

"See this." I showed him and she jumps up and down in excitement.

"I can't believe that, you are becoming mom." She was having tears, and me too.

"No emotional drama, and avi go and eat something." Maan said from behind.

"Maan, you again becoming stubborn." I said