Chapter-6

Sid's pov

She is becoming huge these days, I don't know the reason behind that. But she looks cute. I have noticed that, she isn't wearing that sexy clothes these days! Let it be, she looks cute in every outfit. If she becomes pregnant and look like penguin, then also she will look cute. With that sexy baby bump, I so love you Avneet alby. I leaned over the wall and put my hand on my heart.

This heart only belongs to you, if it doesn't belongs to you? Then it will never belongs to me. I was thinking all these things, when someone came inside.

"Is avi here?" He said while coming in, I watched him with confused face, he smile and watch her in this empty room.

"Nope! She just left." I said and he went away.

I also went behind him, he met Avneet on his way and I hide behind the wall and start listening their conversation. I know it's bad habit, but what's wrong in listening your future wife's talk.

"Avi! Where were you? Why the hell you are walking around? You have to take rest also." That Lucky said tucking her hairs strands, which was falling in her eyes.

"I know Lucky! But I need to walk around also." She said while soft chuckled, and I smile to when she smiles. She is so innocent! But what happen to her? Why they are becoming so protective on her? What's the reason behind?

I was so lost in my thoughts, that they both went away. Oh god, it's ok! It's ok. After that I went towards my gang and sat on the table.

"Where were you?" Faisu asked me raising his eyebrow.

"I was stalking my girl." I said proudly. Keeping legs on the table. I saw one boy passing by, I stop him and he was scared.

"You! Bring one coffee for me!" I pushed him on the counter and all laugh at him. Ooh poor you?

He went and I saw my baby girl was irritated by this behaviour, she cursed me under her breath. But I can read her lips. When our eyes met, I gave her flying kiss, first she blushed but composed. Maan saw this and was coming to beat me, but avi stops him. So protective! I am impressed.

All gave me teasing smile, and I glared at them and they again start doing their own work. My gang! Very naughty and bad ass people. Just like me.

"Guys! I have found one picture in my moms album. You guys know, I am having a big brother. But he is still missing, the police said that he is dead. Because his boy was not found." I said with sad face, and Abhi said me to show the picture. I showed.

"WHAT?" He shout and all people went silent, I was calm and my legs were still on table, but where is this boy, is he making coffee? Or ordering. But now I have to concentrate on this "what"

"What happen?" We all asked him, and all were still silent and was listening our conversation, I don't care about it.

"See this.." he showed me his wallpaper. Not lock screen one, the home screen one. Then I got tears in my eyes. For the first time this bad boy is going to cry in front of the school? Nope, I have control my tears and saw Abhi, then picture, then Abhi! Then picture, like this I was seeing till 10 min.

"It....me...anns!" I can't even complete the sentence and without telling I went towards the parking area. All followed me, and they also sat in their cars and followed me.

I reached home! I ran towards my moms room and sat on the bed. I slowly open her diary, and read what was written. I have never ever read her diary, but now I have to.

Dear Siddharth and Abhishek,
After me and your dad, you both has to take care of our company. The papers of our company is in your dad's office. We love you both and always stay happy in your life's. And if you people find your girls then tell them, that be happy and their gifts are. In my secret room. Which is behind the dressing table.
Your mom!
♥️♥️♥️