[A Good Title]

_-Daiya-_ hope you like this :D

Warnings: A n g s t. Panic attack (?)

Words: 463

~•×•~

The silence of the void was always so loud. Echoing through every corner in your mind, slowly taking over untill you can't think of anything else but how close you are to insanity. That's the same void Evil Xisuma, or Evil X for short, or EX if you're that lazy, or for creativity purposes from Bagels, Exntis, was banned to from hermitcraft [redacted] years ago.

His heart pounded in his chest, his breaths unsteady, his hands shaking and the hairs on his neck standing up. The never white void surrounded him, no easy way in, no easy way out. He was trapped here forever. His brother hated him, his brother banned him to this place, he wasn't going to unban him ever.

Exntis let out a loud gasp, sitting up quickly, his ruby eyes wide and filled with terror and panic. His breaths were shallow and forced, his hands shaking by his sides, his heart pounding in his ears, everything hurt.

Shut up
       Shut up
                                             Shut up
                    Shut up
‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏Shut up
      Shut up               Shut up
                                            Shut up

SHUT UP-

And it did, the screaming in the males head disappeared just like that, replaced by a comforting silence. Two hands wrapping around him from beside him, the familiar smell of honey and lava- somehow making sense- filling his nose.

Exntis wasn't in the void, his brother didn't hate him. He was at home, Xisuma's arms around him, it was just a nightmare.

"you are my sunshinee~ my only sunshine"

The admin started to sing, rocking his younger twin a bit, this used to always calm him down as a kid after his nightmares. Sure the two have changed drastically since then, but this kind of bond doesn't just disappear.

"you make me happy, when skies are gray~"

The brunette continued the song, small mumbles coming from the sad bean he hugged, singing along.

" You'll never know dear, how much I love you"

Xisuma hugged his brother tightly, a way of showing him that even if that nightmare was reality at one point, he'd do anything in how power to make sure it doesn't again, he loved his younger brother, it was as clear as water.

"please don't take.. My sunshine away~"

They finished the chorus together, that was usually more than enough to calm down Exntis after a night terror.

"thank you.. X"

EX looked up at his brother, who still refused to move away, continuing to hug the smaller male. The two brothers were an Intresting duo, they've gone to hell and back together.

"thoughts about Hot Choco?"

Xisuma finally pulled away, moving over to sit in front of the white haired male, letting him think.

"what time is it....?"

"4am"

"perfect time for hot choco, let's go"

~•×•~

Speedrunnnnnn- aka I was feeling sad and unmotivated and decided to write a short wholesome one shot, that's it

Fuck 2020.