Chapter 4

Liam Leighton

"Uh, my office is on the 4th floor."

"Wait! hold the elevator open!

Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome."

Woah, he's gorgeous as fuck, his body is looking muscular and covered by suits that look so expensive. His eyes were light blue and his tan skin makes it pop even more. He smells so good too. Imagine him fucking me. UGH, my mind is a whole mess. At this point, I think he might've thought I'm crazy because I look up and down trying to remember who this man is.

"Uh, are you new here?

I've never seen your face before."

"Oh, oh yeah I'm the new intern here, I'm Liam Leighton, you could call me Liam."

*Sips my coffee*

"Nice to meet you Liam, I'm Christian Edmond Xavie-"

*Choking on coffee* "A-are you okay Liam?" Said Christian while patting my back.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Xavier I never knew that I could meet you in person."

Yup, I embarrassed myself in front of the CEO. Now, it makes sense how expensive his suit looks. I mean he's a billionaire.

"That's alright, you could call me Christian by the way."

"Oh no, I need to go to the 4th floor."

*Ding* "Um, actually I want to call Sophia to get you here. But cause you're already here please come to my office."

"O-okay."

Woah, the lounge to his office is so luxurious and modern as the rest of this building. There's a huge window covering the left side of this lounge. And a big ass sofa in the middle of the room, and also a dining area on the right side from the elevator. The marble flooring made a noisy sound when I'm walking over it.

"Please take a seat."

The modern aesthetic flows in through his office too, it's so spacious here. I glimpsed over a half-empty shelf next to the door.

"So I want to discuss your performance."

"Am I getting fired or something?"

"Maybe.

So I have seen your design for our new building and I like it."

"T-thank you Si- I mean Christian."

"Hold on for a secon- *Beep* Sophie, please cancel Liam Leighton's internship.

*Faint sound in the background* "Okay Sir."

My whole soul just escaped my body. I can't feel anything other than my face being hot and my heart beating as fast as it could ever be.

"So, you have two options. do you want to fully work on digital mapping, or become my assistant, or maybe you could exit this building now?"

"I- wait let me compose myself before answering."

"Okay take your time."

I think about the possibility that might've happened if I accepted the second offer, I mean I could travel around the globe, get a few fancy things. Or maybe I could marry him like those stories that I used to read in my teenage phase. Ugh, why am I getting a boner thinking that, I need to accept those offers.