Chapter 25

WARNING

Explicit content ⚠

(If you didn't like smut content, just move to the Chapter 26)

(I didn't hold back while writing this so enjoy...)

Liam Leighton

I woke up at midnight feeling like I was trapped inside a lucid dream. I hovered on top of him trying to grab my phone.

.

.

.

.

*Screach* 

My hands lose it's grip and I almost fell on top of Christian. I accidentally flushed my lips against his.

"Hmph? What do you want Liam?" His hand gently lifts up my face.

I might've lost my mind when I got on top of him and pressed my thighs against his crotch.

.

.

.

He left out a gentle moan and pinned my body to the headboard.

"Hmph." I let out a small moan as he pinned me.

He looked at me with his light blue eyes. My soul were drowned.

"Don't start what you can't finish okay." He smirked at me

"B- but, can we?"

.

.

.

.

Without saying a single word, he leaned closer to me and put his arm behind me. He started to kiss me passionately while his other arms touched me in my sensitive area. I left out a moan inside his mouth.

.

.

.

He untucked my pajamas like a zephyr. And with one fluid move, he started to unbutton my pajamas one by one. I tried to lift up his t-shirt, but I can't. Looking at me desperately trying to undress him, he took off his t-shirt. 

My bulge got uncontrollably bigger looking at his muscles that flex every time he moves around trying to unbutton my clothes.

"Fuck." He left out a moan under his breath while revealing my pale body.

He threw my clothes to the sides, and got back to kiss me. His hand grabbed my crotch, and I could feel the pre-cum leaking from my cock. His lips trailed through my body. I leave out a louder moan every time he goes lower.

.

.

.

.

"This is still too much clothes." He yanked my brief and pulled down his.

.

.

.

"That's hot." He barely even grabbed my cock, but I feel like I'm about to bust.

"Uhh." I left out a loud moan after he licked my pre-cum.