Chapter 12

Christian Edmond Xavier

"Christian!"

"Huh?"

"You're heavy, I'm suffocating here."

"Uuughhh" I moved to the other side of the bed.

"I'mma take a shower." I walked to the bathroom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Your turn."

I choose some fancy suits for me and Liam, today is an important day for me. I've waited this long to show off my lawyer's degree.

.

"Damn, you look good in that suit." I cheered Liam up.

"You look hot in that tho."

.

.

.

.

.

.

I prepared all of the documents that I found last night and pasted it onto a holographic projector that I tend to bring with me. The trial is scheduled at 12 pm so we have a bunch of time for preparing those stuff.

"Christian."

"Yeah?"

"Where did you find all of that information?"

"Ummmm

It's published to the internet and I've gained some suspicion about their company."

"Ohhhh."

"Let's go now."

"I wish all the best for this lawsuit."

"Same."

.

.

.

.

.

The internet went crazy after knowing that we went to the court. We got greeted by a bunch of people and went straight to the room. I'm sueing them for a murder attempt. The trial began.

.

.

.

.

.

The judge started. Their lawyer tried to cover up that mess by saying we started this conflict first. He said that we blackmailed and threatened their company.

"Excuse me sir, what's your name again?"

"Charles, Charles Anderson."

"Okay Mr. Anderson, what if we played this recording that I've got.

Liam, pull out my holographic projector." I stood up and the bodyguards covered me up.

"So, this is what happened last night." I played the recording.

I explain how they started to follow my car, and proceeded to shoot it in a dark alley. It's a pure silence.

"Is that the whole proof you got Mr. Xavier?" The judge asked me.