Chapter 23

Liam Leighton

"Liam, let's go." Christian wakes me up.

"W-where?" 

"We will have some preparation for the party. Let's go."

"Let me take a shower first."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Christian!

Where did he go?

CHRISTIAANN!" I shouted.

"I'm here, in the living room.

Are you ready to go?"

"Yup."

We drove off to the office, it seemed like he would throw the party at the rooftop. I mean I didn't listen to any of their discussions earlier. He called like a bunch of party organizers, me on the other hand  just sat near the entrance trying to process what is happening here. The decoration is so EXTRA, I never knew that Christian would splurge this much in a party. The theme is winter I guess. I mean like we don't  have snow in Los Angeles. The setting is mostly white and blue, I love it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Liam."

"Yeah?"

"Do you like it?"

"OF COURSE. 

I'm just kinda shocked at how much you splurge on such a thing."

"We did this every single year Liam."

"YOU DID NOT."

"Yeah, we did."

"I- What?"

"Let's get you ready for the party."

"What do you mean?"

"We will buy some clothes."

"Okaaayy."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Christian drove me to the XFC we got greeted by Victor. Christian picked some clothes for me. Apparently Christian had drawn some designs for me, I never knew that he could draw too. His drawing looked so gorgeous I'm not sure if I could pull those designs off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You could change over there Liam." Marion said while pointing to a changing room.

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Woah you look good in that." Christian praised me.

"You sure?"

"Of course."

He picked a white silk coat with matching pants. I feel like a bougie bitch wearing those. He also picked some shoes and a belt to tie the look. I feel expensive as fuck.

.

.

.

.

"Liam, you could change into your suit again there, we will make some modifications to the coat." Victor said.

"Oh okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I got back from changing into my suit. Christian stands over there wearing some all black velvet suit with white silk pieces wrapped around his waist acting like a huge belt. He looked gorgeous.

"Woaaahh, that's gorgeous." I walked behind him.

"Aha, thanks. I ripped my head out trying to draw this outfit."

"You drew that too?" I asked him.

"Yup." He showed me a drawing of his outfit.

"Woaaahhh.

What's the thing that you couldn't do Christian."

"Building houses, sewing, and all shit that needs me to touch electrical stuff."

"Only that?! Okay... Okay..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After waiting for Christian to change into his suit again. We went to Christian's beach house in eastern Malibu.

"So what are we doing now?"

"Just lounge around I guess. I'll invite Lucas and William tomorrow."

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want to do some barbeque?"

"Sure."

"Let's go." Christian held my hands and we're going to his backyard.

"Woah, it's so beautiful here."

"I know right. 

Wait here for a while, let me go grab some shit."

"Okaaayy."

I sat on his pool chair. The view here is astonishing, I could see the waves rising and the sun starting to get down in the horizon. I could stay here all-day.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's turn on the grill."

.

.

.

We enjoyed our lives here. Christian brings some red wine with him, I took a sip. It wasn't that great. After eating some expensive meat, we lay around on his pool chair. I put my head on top of his chest. It's the most pleasant thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without him now.