Chapter 18

Liam Leighton

"Let's go Liam."

"Where?"

"To Xander's house. We need to discuss something."

"Okaaayy."

We drove to Bel Air with Lucas and William on the backseat. It seemed like Xander and Christian were also neighbors. I still don't know what we are going to discuss. It's a long silent trip with music playing in the background. I fell asleep 'cause of the boredom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Liam, we're here."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's alright let's go in."

I tucked my shirt and opened the passenger door. Xander's house is a whole 180 from Christian's. He loved modern things and Christian on the other hand loved classical things. It also seemed like Xander is having a yearly renovation, there's a bunch of workers outside his house. 

*Creeaaak*

Christian opened the door. And we're welcomed by a huge and luxurious foyer. Apparently the rich genes flow through this family. We waited for Xander and Victor 'cause they're away at the moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry guys we're late. There's someone that forgot their key." Said Xander after entering the foyer.

"You put my key inside my drawer. I never knew that." Victor defended himself.

"Let's go inside." Xander opened the living room's door. It's luxurious and modern. As always.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We're discussing the party on Christmas Eve. William and Lucas sat on a sofa across the room, they're so cute together. I'm jealous. Christian, and Xander were extremely extra. I'm here just sitting not knowing any single words that they talked. They have no budget to limit their craziness. I'm 100% sure that the party would be dope.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We discussed it for quite some time. After the whole plan is laid out. Christian asks Lucas, and William to eat together with us. They agreed and off we went to the restaurant. We ordered a bunch of things, thanks to Christian. After waiting for a while, the food arrived. Christian went to use the bathroom, Lucas followed him.