Chapter 16

Liam Leighton

"Christian."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, you're awake."

"Wanna eat our breakfast?"

"Sure."

He brought me to a small walk around the area. I'm still traumatized by the fact that we're sleeping pretty close to some corpses. The view was great. We still managed to get some pictures in the middle of nowhere. Christian seemed like he enjoyed this adventurous thing. I don't quite like it that much but what could I do?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's take a shower there." Christian said while pointing to a river in front of our tent.

"Uuuh-" 

Before I could say anything, Christian already carried me like a baby and we swam around for a while.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I- it's starting to get cold Christian."

"Yeah, let's go to the tent now."

We dried our body and put on a new pair of clothes on his luggage.

"It's too big for me Christian."

"Well, I can't find your luggage anywhere near. That would do it for now."

So here I am, only wearing his t-shirt that looks like a whole dress, and his pants that keep falling down. We warm our body and eat again. We finished our dinner and went to our tent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Christian."

"Yeah?"

"What if they never find us?"

"Ah, they would. Those fallen trees would do their jobs."

"Oh."

"We have enough food resources for a week or so, we're going to be alright." He played around with my hair."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*The next morning*

We wake up early and eat our breakfast. In the middle of eating there's a bunch of helicopters that got down from the sky.