Day 14

⚠️Smut⚠️

Baz

I wake up before Simon (as usual), and to my disappointment, realize today is the last day we have to quarantine. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to get back to everyday life, but this was such a nice break from real life. It felt like everything was void of consequence, like we were in our own world. Nothing really existed outside of these walls, and that made it easy. Easy for me to relax, and easy for Simon to find who he is.

I press a kiss to his neck. I'd usually let him sleep in, but I want to spend as much time as possible today. Our last day of complete isolation, before everything becomes real again. "Hmm, good morning," Simon rubs his eyes sleepily, but doesn't complain about me waking him up.

"Good morning," I smile softly, and press a kiss to his lips, before laying back down to pull him into my side.

"We should get ready," he tells me softly.

"No, it's our last day to do absolutely nothing, let's make the most out of it," I suggest, and Simon smirks, and I think he got a different message from that then I meant... I don't mind that, though.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks, and starts playing with my hair absentmindedly. "What would get the most out of this day?" He scratches his nails up the back of my scalp, and I hum appreciatively.

"I don't know? stay in our PJ's, watch Netflix" I smile and cuddle into him more. "Maybe I'll suck your cock, I don't know," I mumble.

"Baz!" Simon exclaims at my forwardness.

"What? Do you not want that?" I ask, and Simon just blushes.

"No, I do," he chuckles, his face still glowing red.

"Simon, you're so pretty, do you know that?" I ask and gently run my thumb over his cheek.

"You know what, no one has ever told me I looked pretty before," he muses.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Yeah, I actually do," he nods, and I smile. He's so precious.

"Then you're absolutely gorgeous," I tell him and lean in to kiss him.

"Thank- thank you," he sputters out. I can tell he's not used to getting compliments, it kind of makes me sad.

"Let's have breakfast."

•••

It's pretty late in the afternoon, and Simon and I have stuck to our plan of doing absolutely nothing. And it's been so lovely, we've cuddled in bed all day, but I'm getting a bit restless.

"Hey baby, are you bored?" I ask and run my fingers under the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"Maybe. If I am, are you going to mitigate it by giving me head?" He asks cheekily.

"Such big words, Simon," I tease, and he rolls his eyes.

"You know I'm a lot smarter than you give me credit for," he tells me matter of factly.

"Oh, really?" I ask, and pull him on top of me.

"Yeah," he smirks down at me, and scratches his nails up the side of my neck, and my stomach fills with butterflies.

"If you're so smart, what do you think I want to do, right now?" I ask, and run my hand up under his shirt.

"I think" he holds my jaw, and turns my face from side to side like he's inspecting it. "That you want to suck my cock" he presses a kiss to my lips, and I pull him closer to deepen it. I gently roll his bottom lip between my teeth, and he pulls away gently.