Day 10

Simon

I wake up beside Baz and realize that I don't know what to do. Usually, I'd just get up, get dressed and leave. I'd say goodbye before I left, but that was pretty much it. This situation is different though, I can't leave. I'm stuck with him. And even if I had the option to go, I don't know if I would take it.

Shit, I don't know what to do, maybe I should get up and pretend to be studying, give myself an excuse. "I can see the wheels turning in your sleep-deprived brain," Baz mumbles, making me jump. I thought he was still asleep.

"You got me," I respond playfully, but I am still terrified. What if he thinks it's weird that I'm still in his bed?

"Did you sleep okay?" He mumbles against my neck, and I quickly realize how stupid it was for me to be worried about being here.

"Yeah," I tell him honestly, I slept wonderfully in his arms.

"Is it still okay for me to kiss you?" He asks, and my heart melts. How is he so damn considerate?

"Yes," I tell him, and his smile lights up his face. "You're such a dork," I chuckle as he presses a kiss against my chapped lips. It's only a light peck on the lips, and he pulls away quickly (probably for the best considering we both have morning breath), but it's such a nice way to start my day.

"Are you sore?" He asks, and I'm still surprised by the concern he's showing for me.

"What do you mean," I ask. It wasn't that physically demanding, especially for me. If anything, I should be the one asking him.

"Sit up," he smirks knowingly, and I do as I'm told even though I'm still confused. However, that confusion evaporates as soon as I sit up.

"Shit," I wince and lay back down as a sore ache shoots through my body. I didn't think he fucked me that hard. Damn, that's not comfortable.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He asks gently

"A bit," I can feel my face heat up.

"Don't worry, you'll feel better by tomorrow," he tells me, and wraps his arms around me again. I hum in agreement while my thoughts wander. Why is he being so nice? It's always too good to be true when it feels like this, there's no way he's being this thoughtful for no reason.

"Do you do this with all your hookups?" I ask, letting my rational side ask what I need to know.

"No," he says it casualty, even though I feel like that means more than he's saying.

"So, I'm special?" I ask cockily even though I'm starting to worry that he thinks this will become something. There's no way I could let us become a thing, the way people would talk, the friends I'd lose... It's out of the question.

"Of course you are," he smirks and presses a kiss to my forehead before sitting up. "You're special in the same way you're an asshole: it's just a given" I honestly don't even know what he's trying to say. "Plus, this isn't a regular hook up. We live together, leaving would just be fucking weird," he laughs, and I nod along like I agree.

"Okay, cool," I nod and follow him with my eyes as he gets up and pulls on a pair of shorts.

"What do you want to do with this though?" He asks, I hate when he gets serious.

"What do you mean?" I ask, wanting to make sure we're talking about the same thing before making a fool out of myself by going on a tangent.

"Do you want this to be a regular thing? Do you want us to be a thing? Or do you want to just pretend this never happened? I'm assuming the last one, right?" He crosses his arms, and I can't help but feel he's being a bit condescending.