Day 5

Simon

That's it, I don't care if it's risky, it's been almost a whole week with out human contact except for Baz Pitch, I'm sure a ton of other dorm mates are thinking about the same thing too.

"Hey, Baz?" I ask to get his attention.  He turns around and just raises an eyebrow. "During the school year, you'd usually got to the other guys' rooms to hook up, right?" I ask nonchalantly and watch his eyes widen in shock.

"Um I don't think that's any of your business" he snaps, and the hostility In his voice tells me that he definitely thought I was going somewhere else with my question.

"Hey chill, I was just wondering" I roll my eyes.

"Why do you even need to know?" He asks, not looking up from his work at his desk.

"I was just wondering if you were missing that type of connection as much as I was?" I shrug, and cringe as I hear the way my words sound. Baz pauses and just stares at his work on his desk silently.

"And again, I'm going to ask. Why does it matter to you" his head is cocked to the side, and his stare is making my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Sorry for just trying to have a conversation" I shrug it off the best I can. And to my horror watch understanding flicker over his face.

"Ohhh I see what's going on here." The way he's smirking at me doesn't sit quite right with me.  "You're fucking horny all the time, and can't get off cause I'm always in the room, and you're trying to see if there's a way to get past that issue?" He says it with such confidence, that I almost want to tell him the truth, just to burst his bubble. But I don't. He's given me an easy out, I'd be stupid to not take it.

"Yeah pretty much" I nod, and the back of my mind yells at me to tell him, that ideally, the way to get past that issue would involve him and me sorting it out together.

"I don't give a shit if you want to masturbate, like just don't make a mess, and keep it down a bit. But if you want to get off while I'm in the room, just like let me know first, so I can put earbuds in" he shrugs nonchalantly, like that's not the weirdest offer I've ever gotten.

"What?" I ask incredulously. "That's so weird" I don't know why I'm arguing, he's given me a very good solution, but I feel like it makes me seem a bit suspicious if I don't argue a bit.

"Hey I didn't say you had to, I'm just telling you I don't care" he goes back to his work, like he doesn't have time for this conversation.

"You don't care? Yeah right. You probably just want to watch" I accuse him, and to my annoyance, he bursts out laughing.

"You can't be serious, right?" He looks up at me from where he's sitting, a smile still stretched across his stupid face. "If I wanted to watch some basic cookie cutter jock fuck himself, I'd get on my phone and easily find one willing to face time me and put on a show. You jacking off under your covers while I listen to a podcast is not exciting in the least" he scowls at me, and continues. "Nothing is less attractive than a straight dude with a massive ego, and the fact that you thought that watching someone else masturbate out of the corner of your eye would be enticing in the least makes me realize how vanilla you must me. Which explains why you could never keep a girl. I'd move on pretty fast as well if the sex was in fucking missionary." He finishes and turns around to focus back on his work.

I don't even know what to say, so rather than trying to save my ass and end up causing more embarrassment, I retreat back to my side of the room, and distract myself with YouTube. Fucking prick, what does he even know about my sex life.