Day 3

Simon

    Baz might have been right when he pointed out that one of my big pass times was fucking random girls. I was really looking forward to coming back to school and getting to pick that back up. Instead, I'm stuck with my stupid roommate, and even after our 14-day quarantine, we aren't allowed to bring visitors into our dorm rooms. Like at all! It's such bullshit.

    Jacking off isn't even cutting it right now, Baz is always in the room with me, and even when I'm in the bathroom I feel like he'd still be able to hear me. It's uncomfortable getting off with someone just a wall away. I groan audibly as I flop onto my bed, and roll onto my back to scroll through my phone.

    "You okay?" Baz asks sarcastically.

    "Yeah" I brush him off.

    It's so unfair, how do they expect us to keep sane locked in a room with no real human contact. Last night I literally found myself wanting Baz to get closer, just because I wanted some sort of human contact. Even something as small as a shoulder leaning against mine.

    Baz turns around to look at me, and I see him scrutinizing my frustrated expression.

    "Are you sure?" he asks again.

    "Yes," I get up to go take a shower.