Aryan wants to spend time with Ria

Aryan spends time with Ria and as he knows more about her, he loves her more. But Ria as always is his friend.

He always said I want to make you mine. On the other side kabir takes all its in a wrong way, he thinks Ria loves Aryan but its not like that he is just a friend for her.

But who understands kabir that its just a friendship nothing else. Kabir said if you talk to Aryan, dont talk to me. I tried to explain but he didn't listen anything and he left and after that he doesn't talk to Ria.

Now there is another twist someone who left Ria for a long time comes back in her life again. His name is Aakash.

Aakash texted Ria and he said he missed her so much. And where are you....are you that busy, you have no time to talk.

Ria is totally confused what to say but he said please tall to me for some time if you are free...I said ok I will talk say..

The way he talk its like he is changed because he will never talk like this, he just said I had done a great mistake to let you go but now I can't let you go anymore.

Please come back in my life I need you, I want you. Ria said its too late Aakash you will find a really gud girl for you just wait. He said I don't wanna anyone but you pagal please come back.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें