Now life is intresting na

Here Ria is happy because she got a very good friend as kabir, who is really nice and lovable. She always want that type of lover, who loves her so much who can do whatever she wants.

Who supports her when she wants, gives her advices and many more.

But Ria wants him as her best friend so she said to him that she wants him as her bestest friend whom she share her feelings, her problems, happiness, sorrow everything.

Because before that she will never have a friend like this who understands her that much she is very happy and kabir is happy too. Because she is back in his life again as he wants. He doesn't want to make her his gf. He just want to be with her because he loves her that much, who no one will understand.

Now she is completed her college she have her farewell in college and she is tensed because now she can't contact him after college she is very upset but she can't told him that because if she told him he will definitely upset and crying.

And there he is happy because he want to see her in saree. Because Ria have to wear saree for her farewell. Its farewell day she wears saree of light yellow and purple colour she looks stunning, beautiful as everyone compliment's her that "you are looking gorgeous".

When he saw her in saree he gives compliments as more as he can. He said " I have no words to express your beauty" and she said you are lying i m not looking that good.

And he said who says that my baby is looking so beautiful, I can't roll my eyes from you.

You are beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and much more.

Now here is a new guy entered in Ria's life named Aryan.

Kabir knows everything about Aryan because don't hide anything from .

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें