How Ria feels

Sometimes all a girl wants that there is a hand to hold her, a heart who understands her, love her when she is in difficulty or disturbed. But she can't told anyone about that.

I don't know what to say.. what to do...I m thinking right or wrong I don't know anything. I just know that all that happened with me its totally out of my control. I can't do anything in this and even I can't say anything even if I want to say anything.

I know I m a spoilt and stubborn girl. No one wants a girl like me. But I hope somewhere there is someone who made for me only. Who understands me.

We think a lot about our future but no one knows what happened next second..yet we are thinking...

A girl always wants a guy who loves not her body. But it is really difficult to find a guy who really loves you. Sometimes boys said very easily to a girl that he love him. But he never know the real meaning of love.

Because he love her beauty, her style. But he can't see her smile, her behaviour or her life. If you really want a girl first you have to understand her. What she likes or dislikes, or the most important is  know her as much as you can. That's the only way you can make her smile.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें