A $miling girl :) :*

Hi everyone.....

Hope u all r fine...

I m going to start the story hope you all like.....:) :)

There is girl named Ria. Who's nature is funny, smiling and naughty. She is liked by everyone her teachers, parents, friends and the people she meets. But there is something which identify her unique. Her cute smile..:) :)
Her father loved her so much. When she was a kid she is always with her father and where ever her fathers go she also hone with him.
Her father was a very raputated man in his city but in his city boys birth is good then a girls birth. When Ria births no one is happy except his parents because they have already a girl child and now another. But still her parents are happy.
Now about Ria.....
She is very naughty as her birth. Everyone is happy who is beside her. She starting going to school and she is loved by everyone.
There is a teacher in the school who is favorite of Ria..
Ria does a lot of wittys. And she is famous in school.
As time passes she grows up a very gorgeous girl. When she is in high school a teacher is impressed from Ria's behaviour. And he always chased her about her smile. Ria's smile is cute but sometimes people takes in other senses and she is scolded for her smile. But the teacher who is in high school is always takes Ria's side. The teacher name is R.S.Verma.
There is another teacher in that school who don't like Ria's always smiling face. His name is Rajeev sir he cames to her and ask why are you always smiling without any reason. And Ria again smiled and said very calmly "sir its my habbit". And Rajeev sir also smiled on her answer and that time he said to Ria(in kidding) if you laugh again without any reason I will tell ur parents. And Ria again smiled and said to sir " anytime sir". Then sir said I will punish you for that but Ria said you are a teacher and you can punish me as you want. This time sir thinks that, she is pretty cute and I cant punish her without any mistake so he says carry on and he goes from there....

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें