how she feels after this situation

Ria thinks a lot about the sistution she knows no one can understand her feeling. Because in front of people she is very sweet,lovable,kind hearted and always a smily girl. But no one knows that she is very soft hearted if someone says anything about her or her behaviour she takes it very seriously.
She is very soft by heart she never wanted to hurt anyone because of her so she did everything to make happy the people who is around her.
She even can't see anyone cries specially her friends and her family members. Kabir taught a lot of things in which one is wakes up all the night. She can't even sleep at nights.
After a long time she realise that there is no reason to be like this life goes on and no one is perfect if he is sorry for his mistake then I also have to forgive him for that.
So next day she called him and said I will forgive you on one condition if you will do all the wrong things right which was spoiled by you. He said" yup sure its all my duty to do the right thing now".

Then kabir calls my cousin and told him that it was all lie about Ria's bf . But he didn't believe him and call Ria and said what the hejl is happening I said what??

Then he said your friend called me and said you have a bf and now he told that you haven't any bf. Then I said then what can I do??

He said I am talking to you, why are u reacting like this. I asked you this is right or not and I said what do you think?? He said simply told me yes or no. I said its none of your business then he said I was worried that why I asked you. I said you have no right to worried about me mr for this my parents are enough. I think you are over now and said to hangs up the call he said ok I won't trouble you if you need anything you can tell me. I said thank you but I don't wanna tell you anything just do your work don't inter fare in my life.

Then he said I like you that's why I m worried but you didn't understand. I said don't forget I m your sister not your gf OK so don't be so concerned about me.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें