how Ria understands the guy

Now Ria understands that the guy loves her so much, so she has to do something that the guy don't like about her.
She thinks a lot then she has an stupid idea in her mind. That if she said to the guy that she loves someone else or she have a bf then may be the guy understands that she doesn't love him.
Next day she calls him and said she have a bf. Then the guy asked her how suddenly come ur bf yesterday you don't have any bf and now suddenly you have a bf how it is possible. Then she said "I wanna talk to your bf".
Now she is in problem, how suddenly she take a bf and talked to him. She is in big trouble. She told to her rum mate about it and her rummi(sherya) gives her a solution.
Sherya said there is a guy who can help you if you want l, he is my bf's friend and he already likes you. When Ria listens that then she asked to sherya. How is it possible I even don't know him and he also don't know anything about me. Then sheets said she saw your pic in my phone and on social site also. In mind I think how can a guy like any girl by her looks only. Then sherya said you have to talk first with my friend (Abhay) and tell him everything.
I wasn't sure that I have to told him or not, but that guy(kabir) wants to talk to my bf. If I didn't do this then he won't forget me. But also I don't wanna take risk because Abhay also likes me.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें