Aryan thinks about Ria

Aryan said in my whole life I only likes you. Then I said no you are wrong there is always a girl in a guys life which he loves from childhood. May be the girl will change when you grown up and Ria was right. He said yes there is a girl in my life named shruti but she is married last year. I am shocked and I asked about his   first love story and he starts.

He said when I was in class 4th we are in same class. We are friends, we sit together in class and she lived near by my house. We played together I was always seeing her, she is very cute. When we were in class 7, I proposed her but she takes in kidding. And I can't say anything. She always thinks that I m his friend but really I love her so much. After class 10 we are in diffrnt school and different subjects she takes Arts and I takes math. After 12 I was going for another city for further study and she was studying there. I was doing btech, when I was in 3 yr my mom tells me that your friend shruti is get married soon. I was shocked and that day I promise myself to forget her and when I was in 4th yr god meets me with you.

That day I will never forget you are looking like an angel even I can't see my eyes off from you, I was only seeing you, your smile just killing me from inside. And I have no words to express your beauty. You was looking gorgeous in black. Black really suits you.

When he was end his story, I said you have to shruti one more time seriously that you love her. He said " she thinks I am his friend only she never see me like his bf, she didn't love me then there is no need to know her that I love him". Then I said there is same case again Aryan you love me but I don't , you are my good friend only then he said last time I had done a mistake that I let go of my love but this time I didn't let this happen again.

I want you in my life, I will do all the possible things to make you mine.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें