how Ria get over from the situation

Now Ria wakes up, and what did she see that there is 200 missed calls in her phone. She is really shocked to saw this, then she checks the phone it was all kabir's call. She thinks, " is he mad??" Or trying to be like this. She doesn't wanna talk to him she needs some refresh so she called her parents and after that time she feels good. Now she opens her fb and there was a lot of messages from kabir's side. She is frustrated now that what does he wants from me now.
If he really lives me then he won't care if I said I have a bf ans still lives me but no he told it to my cousin brother, because he have no faith on me. Is this love??
If this is love I really don't want this kind of love where there is no trust between two peoples.
And the other side kabir says if you don't talk to me I will do something terrible with myself. And I know he can do, so I talked him he wants to understand me his situation that he can't tolerate when I tell him about my bf and he lost her patients so he told to my cousin brother.
I listens him calmly because I don't want any kind of trouble. And finally he said why don't you talk to me please talk me please please please please......
I will never do this again please trust me baby. But how can I trust on him now. I didn't understand anything I feel so low. So I just said please dont talk to me for sometime, I just want to be alone for sometime please....
He said OK I give you sometime but if you need me anytime you can call me baby... I will always available for you and this time I won't break your trust. But no one knows how Ria feels she is broken from inside and she didn't even talk to anyone about this. Its a worst feelings. She thinks about everything at night and she can't sleep the whole night.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें