Aakash thinks what Ria said to him

Now Aakash said I won't delete your no. Till you will mine. Ria said I will never be yours now. Because its saying that if a person leave you  at first he will do it again.
Aakash said its nonsense. In love there is nothing like that. Then Ria said why did you leave me first if you really love me you never leave me but you did. And now if you love me that make me believe on it.
I know you will never do this and they start fighting and Aakash said your habbit is not gone yet, she said which habbit??
He said " you are always fighting without any reason" , we both laughed on this. But Ria continues her fighting to know is he really loves her or there is something else in his mind.
And finally he said I was talking you because I saw you before a couple of days and you are really gorgeous than first I saw you, you are looking like a princess.

Now she understands why he talk to her and suddenly why he wants her just because she is looking good.

Is this love that you love a girl because of her beauty. Ria said to him if I am looking that good why I love him he is not looking that good, I think I deserve more better than you who truly loves me not my beauty.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें