How Ria deals with new guy

There are more and more things happens in a girl's life which she can't told to anyone but there is always a guy with which the girl can share her feelings and problems except her hubby.:) :)

Here Aryan comes in Ria's life they both are good friends but don't know why Aryan takes me seriously as if he knows everything about kabir yet he loves me.

Don't know why he loves me, I asked him are you mad don't you understand I have alrdy a guy in my life then he said he is not your bf then why are you angry and Ria said its not like that as you think kabir is very special to me and no one takes his place. Now they both are hating each other because of me. And I can't see this that they both hate each other. I can't even say anything to them, and I was really frustrated from this. Kabir understands but Aryan don't wanna listen anything.

Kabir advices me to not to talk him for sometime he will forget you otherwise he will be like me. He is madly in love with you like me which I don't want.

I said why he love me as there are many girls in world who is better than me. He said if someone talks you for 1 or 2 day he will definitely love you, because you are different from other girls. You won't understand baby just don't talk to him for sometime then see what happens. I said ok just do it and let's see what will happen.

I do the same as kabir told me I didn't talk him for a couple of days. And one day Aryan called me and he yelled on me what the hell are you thinking of yourself?? I said "what happen"?? He said why didn't you talk to me for a couple of days.. you don't answer my calls, messages etc why??

Why are you doing all this. I said because I don't wanna talk he said give me a valid reason which can satisfy me. Don't give the bloody stupid reasons. Did kabir said you to not to talk me ?? I said " yes". He said why??

I said because I don't want to be you like kabir. He said " what does it mean"?? I said it means I don't wanna any lover now and I can't see both of you like this hating each other or saying anything to each other . He said what nonsense who said I hate kabir I just don't like him because he meet you before I meet, he likes you before me, he is with you before me, you share your feelings with him not with me. Now Ria is speechless what to say or what not?? But she have a answer, she said he is with me last three years he knows me more than you, he loves me more than you, and I trust him a lot.

Aryan said " hope I will meet you first". As I saw you first day I like you very much but it was first day I was little shy and can't talk you properly. I got your phone no to  talk with you, that was a good thing in my life.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें