Ria meets Aakash after a long time

Now what, there is nothing to say. I just don't understand that why I am like this. Why I always accept apologizes of others. When I know, they did wrong with me yet .......
I am totally a stupid girl really. When someone talks me properly n sweetly I think they will change or they are really sorry for what they done..
Ria meet Aakash after a long time. And it was a raining day. He was already waiting for her on the place where they are decided to meet. After some time Ria is also there. When Aakash saw her he said I want to hug you now, may I please..she said are u mad?? There are many peoples here..he said OK...and said her to sit on bike with him.
She sit on bike and they go from there. And he is totally fearless he breaks traffic rules, there is no helmat and rain also....it was a great wheather really..
Then we reached a place and when Ria comes down from bike, he said I was a feeling that no one sits behind me..and she laughed ....:) :)
She said no problem.
I don't know why I am so frank with him, even we didn't talk each other too much.
He said your smile is very pretty. Why are you always smiling. I said its my habbit. He said no tell me why are you smiling. I said your face is like a cartoon that's why..they both laughed on this..
Then he said beta I am not always with you then..I said I am smiling because there is no reason for smiling..
He said you are mad, I said yes I am....then suddenly he said "sorry". I said why??   He said I didn't talk to you like this you feel bad that's why..I said why now..he said because I want you.
I don't wanna loose you, only you are the one understands me I know you will find better than me one or more. But I won't find anyone better than you. I said you can if you want and there are many girls who are really better than me.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें