Abouts Ria's new life

Now Ria is in 3rd yr. There is a teacher Hemant sir.

Who always chased Ria on her smile but Ria she is as always smiles .....

One day in class sir was in bad mood he saw Ria is smiling. And then he calls Ria, and said come in front of the class.

As Ria goes he said tell me or the whole class why r u laighing. And Ria said its my ha bit sir....then sir said ohk tell me the name of the whole subjects which you will read in this semster . Now how will she knows about the subjects on the first day. Then sir said leave it tell me the name of subjects which u read in last semester. Ria tells the name of subject but at that time sir said how will you pass in ur last exam. Now Ria don't like this sentense of sir and she decides that she won't give any answer to sir.

And she said sir may I go out from the class but sir said " no you don't". Just go and sit at the last of class without talking anything. Ria did as sir said to her. But she still laughs. Sir starts teaching but he watch only Ria as what is she doing. And after a few minute he said ohk sit back to ur seat Ria.

In hostel Ria does many wittys and funny activities with her friends At late night.

One day one of her friend using social site she asked to her what is this then her friends told her about social sites. She takes interest in it and she wants to use this, so she decides to make her I'd on social sites. Now she is on social site she starts making friends.

One day there is a request from a guy in Ria's I'd. And that guy is already friend with my friend so Ria add the guy in her I'd.

She starts chatting to him late nights. The guy is really funny, understanding and a good friend also. He starting talking to Ria daily and accompany her when she sleeps late at night. And one day the guy said to Ria that he likes a girl and her name is as same as yours. Ria said oh that's great you have a gf. But the guy don't like Rita's reaction on this. Because the girl whom the guy like is Ria no other one he just trying that Ria likes him or not.

But Ria is just a good friend of him. As time passes Ria knows that the girl who the guy lives is none other than Ria. Now Ria angry on this guy and don't talk to him for some days. But the guy wants Ria back in his life so he talked to Ria friend and said that please talk to Ria and said her that I just want to talk to her only once if she don't wanna talk then no problem I won't force her to talk.

As her friend said she talk to the guy and she accepted his sorry.

Because that guy is totally mad for the girl Ria.

And he wants her back as friend also. His friends said that he is always talking about you. When you didn't talk to him he didn't even eat anything.

When Ria listens that then she is really very angry and scold him on his this kind of act. She said "why did you that you idiot?? Don't you understand anything".

Ria is very angry at that time.

Then he said cryingly that I love you got damn it. I know you don't love me but I do. And I will do this all the time he said.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें