lets see Ria takes Risk or not

Ria takes risk to talk Abhay, firstly they talk formally to know each other than Ria wants to told him about kabir, but he already knows everything then Ria asked her rummi why you told him about my life. Then she said you also gonna tell him na, then what if I already told him everything.
Ria said " but still yr you don't have any ryt to tell him about me like this. I just wanna shot out kabir's matter don't wanna create another. Ria was in little anger but she didn't say anything to her rummi.
Now she talked to Abhay and said " as u know everything I just wanna ask for your help if you want."
Then he said if I refuse to help you then you will never talk me na. I said no that's not, then he said you talked me because you want me to confess kabir that's it. Then Ria said you also talk me not because of my behavior or not because you wanna a friend. You just want to talk because you don't wanna loose. You did a bet on me with your friend to talk to me name just because you see my pic and you think I am pretty cute and that day to see my pic you asked your friend for my no.
You are just dusgustinf , you blame me that I talk you for a porpous but you talk me for your own pride for your ego Mr Abhay. And she cut the phone after saying all this.
She thinks Abhay will realise his mistake. But she is wrong because he is a person who thinks he won't be wrong. He didn't do anything wrong, he thinks he is perfect. But really he is not he is just a self pride man or just a very selfish guy. She just don't wanna talk to this guy in her whole life and she realised that she did a very big mistake, she cries a lot so she can feel better.
But she can't so she calls kabir to say everything that she told him about her bf that was all lie. But till labor did a great mistake he told about her bf to her cousin brother. Now what to do Ria is already upset when she listens this she was crying loudly on phone and yelling on kabir and cuts the phone.
Ria is a type of girl who will never hyper on other people she takes her anger in herself. But that day its all over she can't handle her anger and she takes a lot of pills which was keep by Ria for illness.
Now she is conscious because she takes a lot of pills. She feels very sleepy and she sleeps for a long time. Her phone rings for many times but she is in deep sleep. She sleeps for whole day her eyes are red because she cries a lot. Her friend are coming to talk her but she is not in the condition for talking anyone.

A girl's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें