BUT IT CAN BE BETTER! (Quote Starter 35)

"And now

"And now...back to...this bitch that had a lot to say about me the other day in the Null Void, Servantis? What's good?"

"Knock me out once, shame on you. Knock me out twice, shame on me. Knock me out three times and I bring my car!"

"I myself am a well-rounded person with a degree from the university of life, a diploma from the school of hard knocks, and three gold stars from the kindergarten of getting the shit kicked out of me."

"He's not pressing charges...that's gotta be the "you shot me" equivalent of not being mad."

"School is like prison. I should know, I've been to both."

"I stole nothing, broke nothing and stabbed nothing. Aren't you proud of me?"

"My life has become a never-ending game of 'illegal or just frowned upon?'"

"I'm not rude...I just wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand."

"A wise man once told me; 'if you're going to face someone bigger and stronger than you, kid, make damn sure you are better armed.' I haven't heard anything better since."

"I don't have a crush on her, she's just someone I stare at and like, and when she's not here, it just ruins my day."

"Bitch I've seen you in a fight! You couldn't murder a turkey sandwich!"