NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO (Headcanons 3)

🔧 Kevin's 'obsession' over his car is due to the fact it was his mother's car from the time she was with his dad

🔧 Kevin's 'obsession' over his car is due to the fact it was his mother's car from the time she was with his dad. It's one of the few things of his dad that he has at all.

🔧 Kevin (in the Gwen 10 reality) calls Ben 'Doctor Strange' purely ironically due to Ben constantly referring himself as a wizard.

🔧 Despite forgetting most things, he remembers nearly everything Gwen says to him.

🔧 Kevin's body stores every DNA sample he absorbs and can modulate his DNA at will to use each ability. Although most people misconstrue him to be 'cured' after each transformation, it's merely his body reverting to a 'default' state. His cells still contain all DNA samples from each mutation.

🔧 Kevin's favorite movies are the Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. While his favorite show was the X Files.

🔧 Kevin's first act of redemption (for Gwen's sake) was buying a bike and giving to the guy he stole it from when he was 11, since he had no idea where the original bike ended up. He offered to give the bike lock that he wore around his neck back too, but the guy insisted that Kevin keeps it, even gave him the key to the lock.

🔧 Kevin gave the key to Gwen as a cheesy gift, saying it was the key to his heart.

🔧 Kevin has little scars all along his backside from when Vulkanus had his minions mine Taydenite off his back. (In this Gwen 10 Universe, he spent days being used for the mineral before Gwen and Ben found him)

🔧 His and Gwen's First Time was in the back of his car during a starry summer night.