THE OMNIVERSE CONFUSES ME (Headcanons 20)

[These headcanons will be more multiversal based]

🔧 There are several universes where Kevin never recovered from his mutations.
. One for his mutation at age 11
. One for the AF mutation
. One for the UA mutation

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin remained a magic rock slave of Charmcaster when her and her uncle Hex took over the world.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin's dad never died, leaving Kevin to grow up and live a happy life.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin had a healthy response to his dad dying and grew up tp be good, sub-sequentially this is the same universe when Gwen and the rest are bad.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin goes by his middle name Ethan and has his hair dyed blond. He also goes to the same private school as Gwen, who goes by her middle name Catherine.

🔧 There's the gender-bent universe where Kevin is a girl named Kendra.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin is a loner because Gwencaster are a married couple. But Kevin did supply his seed so the couple could have kids, so technically he's not alone.

🔧 There's an Elseworld style universe where Kevin got the ultimatrix only because Albedo-Gwen found away to fuck with reality just to make himself normal, at the expense of Kevin, Gwen, and Ben.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin and Gwen ran away together after they first met during that faithful summer.

🔧 There's one where Kevin killed Eon after he aged Gwen to dust.

🔧 There's a universe where Kevin never got out of marrying Looma Red Wind and ended up in a marriage where the love was one-sided. This universe also has Gwencaster canon.

🔧 There's a universe where both Kevin and Gwen went mad with their powers. He's still a mutated monster and she gave in to her anodite side.

🔧 There's one universe where Chevin (Charmcaster x Kevin) actually worked and is a thriving relationship.

🔧 In one universe Kevin's a mafia-style alien crime lord and Argit is his enforcer

🔧 There's one where Argit is the crime boss and Kevin's the enforcer.

🔧 There's one where Kevin betrayed the team and helped Aggregor complete his goal. He still serves Aggregor to this day.

🔧 There's a 'Flashpoint' style universe where Kevin and his mom died while Devin, Kevin's dad. remains alive and is one of the few Osmosians left in existence. This is also in a universe where Max got the Omnitrix

🔧 There's one where Kevin went really bad and used a suppressor to block his human DNA and become full Osmosian with horns and everything. He's more prone to violence and murder.

 He's more prone to violence and murder