History (continuously updating)

Kevin was born to a single mother and deceased father

  Grew up listening to stories of how his father was a hero, but ultimately died in battle.
   The boy grew up hating the Plumbers and all they stood for, for letting his dad die.
  Grew resentful of his parents when his mom eventually remarried.
  He discovered his ability to absorb and manipulate energy at a young age and used it to get what he wanted.

  Ran away from home at age 11 after getting in trouble countless times by his step-dad where he committed his first crime of stealing a bike.
  Lived in the abandoned subway station in NY for a few months before running into Gwen and Ben at an arcade.
  He discovered Gwen's abilities with the Omnitrix and tried to get her to live on the run with him. After a few fights he gets ahold of some of the DNA samples, later mutating himself.
  Some fights later landed him in the Null Void and into prison.
  Similar to the events depicted in UA, he meets a guy who taught him how to control his abilities and to absorb matter rather than energy. Quarrel dies while saving Kevin's life, scaring the boy for life and changing him as he escaped the prison.
  Kevin gets kidnapped by Proctor Servantis and was used to mutate various kids with other alien species to create and train the Rooters, a special black ops assassin team which Kevin part took in.
  Kevin escapes the Null Void some time later with Argit (who used to mutate one of the Rooters) and becomes a con artist a weapons dealer and career criminal in order to get by as he made his way home.
  After getting home he got enrolled in the same middle school Gwen and Ben went to.

  Meets up with them again and apologizes for his actions, soon enough becoming their friend.
  Kevin realizes his feelings for Gwen when she gets accepted into the private high school while he and Ben moved onto Bellwood High.
  He and Ben have their friendly bantery and mocking friendship. Even helps him get with Julie.
  Kevin and Gwen get together and tries their best to make it work while attending school and going on adventures.
  Kevin gets mutated in the similar way as occurred in season 3 of AF, it puts a strain on his and Gwen's relationship.
  Kevin discovers Ragnarok (the guy who killed his dad) and kills him before Gwen and Ben could convince him not to.
  Once the Omnitrix explodes he's reverted to normal and the couple takes their relationship to the next level and Gwen gains the Ultimatrix.
  The trio deal with Agragor and events end similar with Kevin mutating himself to overpower the evil osmosian. Kevin kills him after going power mad and mentally unstable.
  Gwen almost puts Kevin down before Darkstar offers to take the power away (thanks to Ben's plan)
  Kevin and Gwen mutually brake up after high school graduation since she was going to college and he was going for a more 'extraneous' career. They remain best friends still.
  Kevin becomes a mercenary and does a lot of things he normally would not have done.
  Vilgax is found dead.
  Malware found 'deactivated.'
  Proctor Servantis found dead.
Kybur the Huntsman dead.

  During Gwen's last year of college the trio reunites and Kevin slowly falls for Gwen again.
  They eventually get back together post college.

Tags:
HEROTlME-
Lucky10-