WHAT HAVE I DONE? (Headcanons 10)

🔧 Despite being mad for a while at both Kevin and Gwen because they 'abandoned her during her ceremonial needs,' Looma Red Wind insisted on being an aunt to Kevin and Gwen's kids, her reasoning was that since she was engaged to both of them for a...

🔧 Despite being mad for a while at both Kevin and Gwen because they 'abandoned her during her ceremonial needs,' Looma Red Wind insisted on being an aunt to Kevin and Gwen's kids, her reasoning was that since she was engaged to both of them for a bit, it was like she was practically family.

🔧 Looma often sends gifts to each of the Tennyson-Levin kids on their birthdays, but it's never appropriate due to Tetramand's combat based customs. Kevin is often grateful for the gesture, but displeased with the gifts.

🔧 Devlin was named after his grandfather and Kevin's father, Devin Levin.

🔧 When his first child, Devlin was born, he became overprotective and baby-proofed the whole house, even his car, which says a lot. By the time his daughter was born, he wasn't so overprotective.

🔧 Kevin and his step-dad still haven't gotten along even after Kevin had his kids, but they tolerated each other due to Kevin wanted his kids to have their grandmother involved in their lives.

🔧 Kevin to this day still has no idea how Argit managed to become President of Earth.

🔧 Devlin's first word was 'fuck' which surprised Kevin since he and Gwen used dweeb and doofus a lot more than any swear words.