YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! (Headcanons 8)

🔧 Osmosians are worth a lot on the alien slave trader's black market simply because of their abilities to produces excess materials when absorbing

🔧 Osmosians are worth a lot on the alien slave trader's black market simply because of their abilities to produces excess materials when absorbing. (where else do you think Vulkanus got the cuffs that forced Kevin to absorb Taydenite against his will?)

🔧 Kevin first found out about it at age 13 when a crime lord tried to mistakenly buy Kevin off of Argit.

🔧 Kevin's quick to anger and "you don't tell me what to do" partially stems from the fact he knows his people were often enslaved. As a kid he only said that because he was a temperamental brat.

🔧 He also hates being called a pet when Argit mocks him for his relationship with Gwen because it implies ownership over another person. Argit knows this as is a douche about it anyways.

🔧 Kevin was once kicked out of the weight room in high school for a day because he wore a sleeveless shirt. The gym teacher told Kevin it was because he couldn't expose his tattoo while on school properly. The real reason was because his naturally slim muscular frame distracted all the straight girls and gay guys in the class. Ben called bullshit on that excuse when Kevin later told him.

🔧 Kevin and Gwen went to Osmos 5 after she recreated the universe so they could both learn about where he came from. Unfortunately it was a month before their break up.

🔧 Kevin has a collection of paid and unpaid parking tickets due to his fast driving habits. The ones he paid for were because Gwen was there when he got pulled over.

 The ones he paid for were because Gwen was there when he got pulled over