ALL I GOT IS MYSELF! (Headcanons 14)

🔧 Kevin was more than excited when he first learned about Aggregor, mainly because of the fact there was another Osmosian out there

🔧 Kevin blames himself for letting Aggregor mutate and absorb the five aliens he kidnapped. He felt like he failed his people by not doing more to stop him.

🔧 Kevin was depressed for a while after recovering from his monstrous mutation and learning he killed Aggregor. His fear of abandonment sort of kicked in as Kevin lived with the fact that he might be the last Osmosian in existence.

🔧 Kevin was more than happy when Gwen told him she brought back Osmos 5, which made Kevin no longer feel alone in the universe, sub-sequentially lessening his anger.

🔧 Kevin did not believe magic was real. Even when he witnessed Ben and Gwen's anodite grandmother, he was already convinced their powers were alien based before meeting Verdona.

🔧 Kevin started to believe magic was real after his incident with Charmcaster.

🔧 Along with listening to rap, Kevin also listens to light rock music.

🔧 When Labrid died during the group's attempt to save Grandpa Max, which resulted ina Null Void gun explosion where they all thought Max had died, Kevin vowed to help Gwen and Ben defeat the Hybreeds out of revenge for Labrid, previously he was gilded into helping them due Labrid once saying "You'll help them so long as I'm alive!" Where Gwen and Ben both thought he'd stop hanging out with them when they saw the magistrate die.

🔧 The insanity Osmosians feel when absorbing too much is a very real thing and is actually caused due to the overloading of the synapses in the brain and the over-firing of nerves. That is why the upper class of Osmos 5 forbade it.

🔧 The record number of dna absorbtion was 1 by Osmosians of old, but upon seeing the mental instability of the user, the ancient creed of Osmosians decreed dna/life force absorption an illegal technique. Kevin is the only surviving Osmosian to completely shatter that record (absorbing 10 sets of dna at 11 and absorbing over 32 sets of dna at the age of 17, both due to the omnitirx feedback). Aggregor kind of broke that record too since he absorbed 5 at once, but it doesn't even compare to Kevin.

 Aggregor kind of broke that record too since he absorbed 5 at once, but it doesn't even compare to Kevin