STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FATHER! (Headcanons 12)

🔧 Kevin hates Father's Day because it was the day he learned his Dad was dead

🔧 Kevin hates Father's Day because it was the day he learned his Dad was dead. He was only 3 years old.

🔧 Grandpa Max was the one to inform Kevin's mom of Devin's death and for years Kevin didn't realize it until his mother brought up that some old colleague of his father named Max came to tell them. It was a week before the Ragnarok incident occurred.

🔧 Kevin visited Max on that Father's Day night to learn about his father.

🔧 Kevin stopped hating the holiday when his kids were born.

🔧 Kevin and his step-dad Harvey once went to a therapy session, forced by Gwen and Kevin's unnamed mother. It did not end well.

🔧 Kevin proposed to Gwen with a cat head shaped diamond ring, which Julie helped him pick out.

🔧 Kevin has mild abandonment issues.

🔧 Kevin once met up with an alternate universe Kevin who made his own omnitrix, and was both impressed and disappointed in his alternate self.

🔧 He also met a version of himself where he was friends with the Tennyson kids since he was little because Max made a promise to keep an eye on Kevin fro Devlin. In this universe, Kevin went with Ben and Gwen on that faithful summer trip and he was the one to find the omnitrix. Ben found magic and Gwen had no powers whatsoever.

🔧 Kevin and Gwen's kids full names are Devlin Kenneth Tennyson-Levin and Eleanor Hope Tennyson-Levin.

🔧 Devlin's middle name is an homage to Gwen's brother Ken, but Kevin has no idea why Gwen gave the name Hope to Ellie. Nor will Gwen tell him why.

 Nor will Gwen tell him why