Part 1

You're getting off the plane, with Paul, feeling exhausted and happy knowing that after another connecting flight you would be going home, your home now with Paul. And you get to sleep in a bed that wasn't in a hotel.

You were starting to follow the rest of the band, as they were walking towards the gate they had to get on, as you felt Paul pull at your arm.

"We aren't going to that gate," Paul said, as you went to get your ticket that was in his hand, as he pulled it out of your reach.

"We have a connecting flight to our honeymoon. And no I'm not going to tell you where." Paul said as you rolled your eyes.

Ever since you got married a couple of days ago outside of Vegas, all he would talk about was the honeymoon, time for just the two of you to be alone.

"You realize once we get to the gate, or even on the plane I will know." You said as Paul smiled.

"y/n, I thought of everything." He said as he passed you a blindfold and some headphones to wear, as you went to put them on. Playing the game for him, since he seemed to work on this without you knowing about it.

--

5 hours later...

You were able to sit in first class with Paul, headphones on, no blindfold, so as to not ruin the surprise with hearing an announcement of where you were landing.

You got off the plane, as Paul took off your headphones, and you looked around and smiled.

"Hawaii? We're in Hawaii!" you shouted at him, as he smiled at you.

"Only the best for my new wife." He said, as you started walking towards the baggage claim, as he took you and spun you around out to the exit.

"Had the bags packed for the trip before we left on tour, they are at the hotel." He said, as your eyes bugged out at the thought of him packing for you.

"You...you packed me a bag?" you asked, trying to not sound mortified at the thoughts of what he might've packed for you, probably nothing but lingerie and revealing bathing suits.

"Yes, I packed some of the things that I bought for you when we went out shopping remember?" he said, as he smirked at you.

"If what I packed doesn't work out we could always go shopping around here, no worries." He said as you felt his hand on your back.

"Even though I doubt you're going to be needing the clothes at all," he whispered into your ear, as you smiled, walking out of the airport.

--

"This is the penthouse?" you said, as soon as you went to walk in and Paul grabbed you as you laughed.

"Have to do this right you know?" he asked rhetorically, as he picked you up bridal style and carried you over the threshold, as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Didn't know I married such a sap." you joked, as he set you down and kissed you.

"Well now you're stuck with me," he said, as you laughed, turning around and looking at the extensiveness of the penthouse suite of the hotel.

"This is for us? This entire place?" as you started walking around, seeing that it had an entire kitchen in it, king-sized bed, jacuzzi tub, and the option of a shower, as well as a sitting area, and floor-to-ceiling windows with the best view of the ocean that you could ask for.

Your eyes kept on going back to the jacuzzi tub, as you turned around to face Paul.

"Strip," you said, as you saw Paul's eyebrows shoot up, as he smirked at you.

"Knew it wouldn't take long.," he said as he toed off his shoes, pulled his shirt over his head and started unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh don't get those ideas in your head. I was just thinking you would like to go in that jacuzzi tub. I mean a 2-month tour, with little to no rest. Then getting on a flight home and then another one to Hawaii. I know you're exhausted" you said, as you walked over to the jacuzzi tub, starting up it for him.

"Same goes for you. You were there with me," he said as you were putting soap into the tub, his hands on your hips.

"Paul, I'm making this for you. I'm not going in it." You said as he leaned away to take off his pants, as he went to get in the bath.

You were stopping the water, as his hands were on you pulling you into the water, soaking you.

"Now you have no excuses!" He said as you laughed splashing soapy water at him, as he pulled you to him, you straddling his waist, as he looked at you wet clothes, a smirk on his face.