Part 9

Paul put Evan down for bed and came back outside to sit with you and talk.

You were drinking your wine and Paul was making a point of refilling it when you weren't looking, or so he thought.

"You're trying to get me drunk. But why?" you questioned, as Paul smiled.

"Oh nothing it just gets you more comfortable." Paul simply responded, as he swirled his wine around, as you took another sip trying to figure out his angle.

There was always an angle when he was trying to get you drunk.

"So, I was thinking. Seeing you with Evan today. You're really good with kids..." Paul started to say, as you shook your head.

"Oh so we're having the kids talk after coming off our honeymoon. I think its more the fact that you're thinking with little paul and not your brain. Or the wine is getting to you." You said, as Paul just sipped at his wine and shrugged his shoulders.

"I know we talked about it on the honeymoon that we would wait until you completed your schooling, but seeing you with evan..." Paul started, as you smiled.

"What got you thinking in the family way? You mean like how I feel when I see you with him, all ovaries exploding at how cute you two are together?" You questioned with a smile on your face.

"Would it be the worst thing though?" he questioned, as he put his wine glass and looked at you with a smile on his face.

"Oh, we are really talking about this." you said, as you put your wine glass down, as you felt yourself start to get light headed from the wine.

Because apparently the pizza that you had wasn't helping at all soak up the booze.

As he went to grab you and put you on his lap.

"Yeah I do wanna talk about this. I mean if it did happen by accident, I mean I wouldn't feel bad. I do want to have kids with you." Paul said, as he started kissing your neck as you smiled.

"I feel like you're trying to convince me." you said as you sigh, feeling him smile against your neck.

"Well is it working?" he asked, as you laughed, as your fingers played in his hair.

"Maybe." You said, as you felt him get up as he held onto you, walking the both of you into the house and up to the master bedroom.

He put you down on the bed, as he started to take off his clothes, as you did the same.

"Make sure you lock the door." you said, as he bent down to kiss you.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." he said, as he was taking his pants off to close the door, as he stumbled walking back and almost falling against the bed as he started laughing.

"Are you ok?" you asked, as you looked up and saw Paul laughing just wearing his boxers as he climbed into bed.

"Yeah totally fine. Is the room spinning for you too?" he asked, as he closed his eyes.

"Not really." you replied, looking at him as he turned over, his face landing in your cleavage as you laughed.

"This bed is so comfortable." he mumbled against your skin.

"Maybe that's because your face is resting on my boob." you said, as you yawned.

"Just get some sleep, I think we both need it." You said, as you felt Paul move his hand around the bed blindly trying to find a blanket to cover you both with.

"Sleep does sound good. But I was supposed to rock your world and put a baby in you." he mumbled, sounding disappointed.

"We have all the time in the world for that. Go to sleep." you said as your hand went to rest on his back as your eyes closed.