Part 2

You were laying in the jacuzzi tub, leaning against Paul.

"Remind me to not pull you into the water when you're wearing jeans," Paul said as you smiled.

"And yet you didn't have a problem with my wedding dress," you said, as he laughed behind you, as he trailed his fingers up and down both of your arms.

"Yes well, I was desperate then. We didn't get the alone time that I thought we were going to get at Laughlin. And since we were on tour, and I knew that we were going to have a couple of days off. And it was a dress, not wet denim." he said, as you moved away from him, turning to face him, as he pouted at you.

"Well now we know denim and water don't mix," you said, as you leaned into one of the jets, as you saw Paul getting up as you pressed your foot into his chest, pushing him into the jet opposite yours.

"Just because you pulled me in doesn't mean you're getting any. The point of this was for you to relax." You said, as he grabbed your foot, kissing it, as he looked at you.

"Well, I'm thinking of other ways that we could relax, preferably horizontally on that big bed," he said as he grabbed your thigh, pulling you back to him.

--

You woke up, towel loosely wrapped around you.

"Your awake," Paul said, as you looked up and squinted against the darkness, feeling around, as your hand landed on his chest.

"When did we get out of the tub?" you asked, as he chuckled.

"You fell asleep, I blame the jets, they did my job for me," Paul said, as you lean into him.

"Yes well, they worked very well, now shh. I wanna go back to sleep." You said as you felt his hand on your side.

"Before you do that. I wanted to see if you wanted something to eat?" he asked, as you felt the bed dip, as he got out of it and turned the light on, as you squinted. Rolling over as he grabbed the room service menu, and grabbing the phone, and set it down a second later.

"Well it's passed room service hours," he said with a sigh.

"Food does sound good." You said as you got up, pulling the towel around you, intent on going to get a change of clothes.

"Yeah, I think there's a little market around here that's open. We can get some food and just come back here, maybe watch a movie?" Paul suggested as you opened up your luggage expecting the worst.

And was pleasantly surprised. Jeans, T-shirts, shorts, and bathing suits were there. And there were some lingerie pieces, that didn't surprise you at all. But you were glad that the luggage wasn't just full of lingerie like you expected.

"Really movie and junk food? Great honeymoon." You said sarcastically, as you grab a bra, underwear, shirt, and jeans.

"Oh, you know me. I aim to please," he says, as he goes to grab a shirt to put on, as he slips on some sandals on his feet, watching as you go into the bathroom, as he's smiling.

"Now your shy?" he asked, as you rolled your eyes, dropping the towel as you started to change, holding eye contact with him the entire time.

--

You walked hand-in-hand throughout the dark streets of Hawaii, trying to find a place that was open to get some food, as you spotted the little market that Paul had mentioned.

"You grab food, I'll grab the drink?" you offered as a compromise, as you both split up, as you headed towards the refrigerated section, grabbing some drinks.

"Beer or wine?" you shouted, as you looked down at the aisle, where Paul was.

"Both?" he said, as you saw that he was grabbing all assortments of junk food.

You knew there was a reason why you married him, and it wasn't just because of the mind-blowing sex.

You saw a couple more things in his hands, but you didn't pay any mind to it, as you grabbed a couple of bottles of wine and a case of beer, walking towards the counter, as Paul was doing the same, getting his wallet out and giving the attendant the card.

"I gotta go grab some other stuff, I'll just ring them up as a separate transaction," Paul said to the attendant, as he was bagging up the food and alcohol, as you were grabbing the bags, wondering what else he had to grab.

--

You set the bags on the counter and started to take the items out of the bag, as Paul did the same, as you finally got a look at what he had to grab last minute.

A huge box of condoms, and lube.

"What kind of plans do you have running through your head?" you asked, as you felt your face heat up.

"I didn't look just grabbed," Paul said matter-of-factly, as he looked at you.

"Would I rather not have? I mean I just assumed. We haven't talked about it. But it been awhile since Laughlin, that was the last time we had sex. And well I just didn't want to hurt you." Paul said honestly, as you tried to focus on getting the food that you bought into the fridge instead of this sudden discussion on your sex life, and birth control that you didn't realize was coming.

"Well, I'm on birth control. And thank you for not just assuming and not buying any condoms. But you think the lube is a bit much?" You asked as you turned around facing Paul who raised his eyebrows at that.

"Not exactly. I'm saying this because I don't know how else to say it. But I'm big we both know that and I don't want to hurt you." he said, as you shook your head, a smile on your face.

"Before we continue this conversation, I'm gonna need a couple drinks," you said, as Paul laughed.