Part 20 - final part

A/n: i know its short i know.... but there will be a sequel...in a bit

You tried to move against his hold, finding that it wasn't him holding you at all that was holding you back.

But that it was you.

You tried to breath out of your nose, but felt your chest tighten. Your lungs tighten. You started feeling lightheaded, and a sensation of having bees buzzing in your head.

Oh how fun, an anxiety attack. You thought, as you blinked and put your foot up and kicked up, getting contact, and feeling Paul loosen his hold on you. And the quick intake of breath as he stepped back and leaned down.

You didn't wanna kick him in the balls but what else could you do? You thought, as you took the chance to run into the house, passed Larry who was just clicking off the phone. Watching as you ran passed him and grabbing your cell, dialing for Amanda.

"Hey what's wrong y/n? I dialed them. They are on their way. I--" he said as you rounded a corner stopping just for a second debating on if you wanted to get clothes.

Why would I have to. Nothing really fits at this point. You thought, as you went to grab for your keys of your beat up old honda civic, and open the door.

To Eric, Tommy and Amanda standing outside the house.

"Larry called what's up?" Amanda asked, looking at you. And then really looked at you, as her eyes went wide.

Oh great it looks like a murder scene with Paul's blood all over me. You thought, as you tried to catch your breath.

"What did he do to you?" she said, as she pulled you to her, and behind her, as you noticed Eric and Tommy stood in front of the two of you.

"Get in the car." Eric said in a stern voice, as Amanda opened the door and the both of you went into the suv, as he clicked the button and locked the door immediately.

You tried to look out of the blacked out windows in the back of the suv, as Amanda was trying to clean your face.

"Please don't tell me he tried to cut you?" She said as she started dabbing at your face and shoulder with a baby wipe.

"Should i even ask why you have baby wipes in this suv?" you asked, trying to bring humor into the situation, as you felt the car shake and looked up and saw Eric jump into the driver's seat, putting the key into the ignition and putting the gear shifter into drive and peeling out of the driveway quickly.

"What happened?" you asked, as he looked back at you through the rearview mirror.

"I could ask you the same thing. But when my girlfriend gets a call from Larry that sounds like he's freaking out. We knew that we had to come back." Eric said, as he looked back and saw Tommy getting into his suv and peeling out as well before the gate closed.

"He didn't do anything, this isn't my blood, it's his." You said, as the buzzing sensation intensified as you passed out in the back of the car.