Part 6

1 week later...

You were walking back into Paul's house, your house now as well, you thought, as you dropped your bags. Slipping your sandals off, as Paul passed you. Both of you were tanner and both sore.

It turned out that you did little more than spend the entire time in that penthouse, after his little move at the restaurant, other than breaks to get out and get some fresh air by going to lay out on the beach with him.

You wanted to take a shower, wash the plane smell off of you.

"I'm going to take a shower. You wanna join me?" You ask, as Paul smiles.

"And you thought I was the insatiable one? Sure, just give me a minute. Just have to check the messages." Paul said, as he watched you walk up the stairs to the second floor, as he clicked the message machine.

A couple were just congrats on the wedding. But then came the older ones.

"So I saw on a KISS forum that you and y/n were at Disneyland in some compromising positions. Paul, you know how people take these things and twist them. We need to talk about this. Call me." The message from Gene said, as Paul rolled his eyes, as he deleted the message, not wanting to dwell on that souring part of your trip to Laughlin when Paul decked Gene in the face.

And then there was on that he wasn't expecting, as he saw the number.

"Hey Paul this is Pam. No, I'm not calling about the custody agreement. I know that you told me that you were taking y/n on a trip. I just want to talk to you about the photos that I saw posted of you and y/n at Disneyland. I don't want Evan to get the wrong idea about this relationship that you are having with this girl, when you get back I'll be by to talk to you about it when I'm there to drop Evan off." Pam said, over the phone and she didn't sound happy.

Of course she wasn't happy, she's never happy. Paul thought, as he sighed feeling the anxiety starting to seep in at the thought of a confrontation with his ex-wife over his new relationship with you.

"Paul are you coming?" he heard from the second floor, as he went up the stairs two at a time, a smile on his face knowing that he wouldn't have to face Pam alone.