Part 10

You woke up the next morning, checking your email, seeing that you had received new from your university about either your acceptance or denial into the master's program. You looked at the email and went to press it.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" Paul asked walking into the living room, cause you went to shut your laptop, too nervous to even look.

Because you probably didn't even get in.

"Nothing, just woke up early made coffee. I didn't want to wake you." You replied, as you watched Paul make his own cup of coffee.

"Thanks but I think I would've rather woken up next to you." he said as he went down to sit next to you on the couch, as he looked down and noticed your laptop sitting next to you.

"You were checking your email again weren't you?" he asked with a raised brow, as you sighed.

"You can read me like a book." You replied, as you handed the laptop over to him.

"I finally got the email. I'm just too nervous to look at it. Will you look at it for me?" You asked, as Paul opened up your laptop and clicked on the email, his eyes scanning over the email.

You waited for any type of response, or even just the slightest tell on his face of either decision that had been made.

Paul slammed the laptop shut and put it on the coffee table and then looked at you with a smirk on his face, as you smiled.

"I got in?" You asked excitedly, as he laughed, pulling you in for a hug and kissed the side of your face.

"Now when were you going to tell me that you ended up applying for the master's of education? I thought you wanted to get your master's in history?" Paul asked as he pulled away, as you smiled.

"It was supposed to be a surprise. The entire program is online. So I can sub and try and find a teaching job and with me getting my master's in education I can still do that." You explained, as you looked at him.

"You know I would've supported anything you would've chosen. But I feel like you're not telling me something." Paul said, as you smiled.

"Oh let's just say that our little conversation on our honeymoon made me think differently. I don't want to be stuck in the classroom for a year being too busy. Seeing how you are with Evan, and well last night's conversation. I know you're more than willing to wait for me. But I honestly don't want to." You admitted, as you saw a smile creep up on his face, as he started kissing you all over. Making you laugh.

You saw in your peripheral vision that Evan was walking into the kitchen, as you went to push Paul off of you, as you cleared your throat and Paul looked in the direction that you were. And seeing Evan looking at the both of you with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" he asked excitedly, as you smiled.

"I just got accepted into a school that I really have been wanting to go to." You explained, thinking it was the simplest way to explain it to him.

Until Paul piped up.

"Which I think is a good reason to celebrate. I'm going to call the guys up so we can have a little get together. And you should call Amanda." Paul said, as you sighed.

In relief.

Cause you wouldn't know how to react if he straight up told his son that you were both going to start trying to have kids.

"Yeah!" Evan shouted, in excitement, as Paul laughed.

"I'm so glad that you married dad, y/n." Evan said before running off leaving you in a shocked state as you looked at Paul.

"When did you tell him?" You asked as Paul shrugged his shoulders.

"He already knew something from Pam. But I told him last night when i put him down for bed. I thought I might as well rip the bandaid off. And well now you can see he's ok with it." Paul said as he smiled kissing you, before getting up and calling the guys about coming over later in the afternoon.

--

You were in the backyard making margaritas and a pitcher of bloody marys when you heard the gate open up and Amanda and Eric walked through to the back.

"Ah! Congratulations!" Amanda shouted as she came up to hug you hard.

"Thanks, honestly I didn't think I would get in." You said as you looked out through the back fence and saw that there was only one car parked out front as you smiled.

"Yeah, when Paul called. I'm just really happy for you guys." Eric said as he hugged you, as Amanda looked at him.

"Am i missing something?" she asked as you smiled.

"Well I decided to get my master's in education. Because it's an online program. Because we want to start trying to have kids." You said as you saw the wave of excitement go through amanda as she went to hug you again.

"Oh my god girl! That's awesome! You both are going to have such cute kids." Amanda gushed, as Evan ran passed, as Paul came outside with a tray of burger patties on a plate wearing swim trunks and a shirt.

"Ok, that's proof right there, he's adorable." Amanda said, about Evan, as you both went to sit down on chairs that were under an umbrella and poured some of the margaritas for the both of you.

"Are you two the only two here so far?" Paul asked, as Tommy walked through the gate, carrying a case of beer.

"Congrats." Tommy said as he went to hug you and then Paul before setting the beer in a cooler and helping Paul with the burgers.

"So I tried to get a hold of Gene and I guess they're 'busy'" Tommy said air-quoting as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey that's fine would rather he not show up. He doesn't want to be here then be here and be miserable the entire time." Paul said, flipping the burgers.

"So, I'm just going to ask this once. You don't need to answer me. But um, are you and Eric, like, together?" You asked, as you saw Amanda smile slightly, as she looked over in the direction of where all the guys were over by the grill.

"It kinda just happened after the wedding. And I like him. I've kinda moved in with him." Amanda admitted, as you smiled, patting her hand.

"Well I'm glad that he makes you happy. Maybe now he'll settle down." You said, as you both started laughing at the thought of that.

"You realize now, we can hangout on tour." Amanda whispered, as you smiled.

"Oh you have no idea how crazy it gets. Welcome to the craziness." You said as you sipped on your margarita.