Part 3

You were laying on the bed next to Paul, junk food surrounding you and a late night movie playing.

Paul was pouring more wine into your cup, as you caught him.

"I was wondering why it felt like I was still drinking the same cup! Mr. Stanley are you trying to get me drunk?" You asked, with a smile on your face.

"I'm just realizing a little alcohol in your system makes you more open to talking about things." Paul said, as he sipped at his wine, the same glass in the past 30 minutes, since he hadn't moved to refill his.

" And I thought you were getting me drunk for other reasons." You said, as you sat up.

"Didn't think the honeymoon would be full of discussions, but..." you said, as Paul looked at you.

"Do you want kids? I know we are on our honeymoon, I just want to be on the same page as you." he said, as you took a bigger sip of the wine, finally feeling the alcohol hit you.

"Well yes, but I mean you already have Evan.." you said, as Paul smiled.

"Yeah, but I do want to have kids with you. It's just a matter of timing." Paul said matter-of-factly, as your head was spinning at the turn of events.

"So you're willing to wait?" You asked, as he nodded.

"Of course, I'm not going to put you in that position, your young, and you've just started your career. I mean why did you think I got the condoms, unless you're going to convince me the pull-out method is your go to method now, since we are being monogamous." Paul said, as he smirked at you, making you think that he wanted you to suggest that.

"Or there is kind of a work around for that. A kind of compromise that comes to mind." Paul said, as you felt the alcohol going to your head more, as you moved closer to him.

"Well, what is that compromise mr. stanley?" you asked, as you downed the rest of your drink, and setting both glasses on the nightstand, as you straddled his waist, as he hummed, kissing your neck.

"Wouldn't you like to know Mrs.stanley." he said as you laughed.

"Well I do love surprises."

--

You began to stir. You could see the light a little through your eyelids and you knew it was morning. Waking up next to Paul Stanley was by far the greatest way to wake up. You could feel his body heat radiating off of him. He slept shirtless because he got hot through the night. Honestly, it was pure torture to wake up to.

That, and the fact that his body was pressed against yours. His entire body.

It was only natural for him to be a little... hard in the morning. It didn't make it any easier for you though. The mere thought of Paul's cock sent arousal pooling between your legs, but having it pressed against your ass. Your panties were already ruined.

You shifted slightly, feeling his member move against your ass only made it worse. You were tempted to roll him onto his back and move between his legs and give him some relief. You weren't the only one that needed some relief as a matter of fact.

He let out a long groan, which only meant his body was waking up. You could feel his body stretch next to you, his muscles tensing then relaxing before he shifted into you more. And to add fuel to the fire, you pressed your ass into him more. A soft moan escaped past his lips.

"Mornin' Paul," you muttered, shoving your hand underneath your pillow as you faced away from him.

"Mornin'," he said lowly. Suddenly, you felt a warm hand ghost over your waist, wrapping around your abdomen. His hardening length pressed against your ass, this time a little rougher. Like he was doing it on purpose.