Part 12

You walk through the front door, trying to paw Paul's traveling hands off of you. He spun you around to face him and kissed you, as he took your hand and guided it down to his spandex covered waist.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm not touching you until you shower." You said, as you snatched your hand away from his hold as he laughed.

"You've been working hard all day. I think you deserve a break. Preferably on your back and fully naked." Paul said, as he closed the door behind him with his foot and took your hand in his as he led you up to the master bedroom and made you sit down on the bed. You heard the water start up, as the door opened.

"I wasn't the only one that was on that hike. And we can conserve water." Paul said as you smiled, walking into the bathroom. Paul's hands went to start taking off your tank top, as your hands slid underneath his spandex leggings. Starting to peel them off of his legs, as you felt Paul's hand go to the back of your bra unclipping it with a flick of his finger as he smiled. You went to take off your leggings, as Paul was already getting into the bath. He held out his hand for you to take as you laid against his chest.

"So I was thinking about going to a different place while you are at the gym." You said, as Paul was rubbing a washcloth across your chest lazily.

"Why? Thought you said that you liked that place." Paul asked.

"Just got weird vibes from someone there today. It was like he was watching me from across the room. It really creeped me out." You said, as you felt Paul kiss your shoulder.

"Alright, whatever my wife wants she gets. But you could join me at the gym too." He added, as he shifted in the bath, kissing your neck.

"I think you just want me to watch you work out to get me all worked up." You said with a smile.

"Maybe..." he said as you turned to face him in the bath, before getting up and out of the bath, as Paul smirked up at you. Before getting up and out of the bathtub himself as he followed you out of the bathroom, chasing you.

Your back landed on the bed, and Paul covered you, kissing you. He took your leg in his hand running it up to your thigh. Kissing your inner thigh and moving upwards, nipping at your skin, as you moaned.

"Paul we're going to get the bed wet." you said, as you saw Paul smirk at you, as he adjusted your hips wider. He had ahold of his cock in one hand, running it along your pussy.

"I was already planning on getting the bed wet even if we weren't going to get clean sweetheart." Paul said, as he entered you in one thrust.

You pulled him down to you as you wrapped your arms around his back, as he went at a relentless pace thrusting in and out of you, leaving you only able to wrap your legs around his waist to get him deeper inside of you.

"God, I wanna cum in you so bad." Paul groaned, as you kissed him hard.

"I want your cum." you moaned as he smiled, feeling you clench hard around him, signaling your orgasm, as you arched your bad, as he thrusted quicker inside of you. Until he met his release as he groaned cumming inside you.

After a minute he pulled away from you looking down with a smile on his face, as his finger traced around your pussy, looking at his cum leaking out of you. He put a finger inside of you, to make sure that his cum stayed inside of you.

He took his finger out of you and you took a hold of his hand sucking on his finger as he watched you, his pupils still blown.

"God I filled you up good didn't I?" he asked as you moaned, taking your mouth off his finger with a popping sound as you smiled up at him.

"Yes you did. It feels so good." you said as you pulled him down onto you as you kissed him, as your mouth went to his ear.

"Maybe you need to fill me again?" you asked, with a smirk of your own on your face.

--

You woke up later, cuddled up against Paul as you sighed, stretching feeling the slight ache in your body as you grabbed one of the blankets to cover yourself as you walked to your dresser grabbing a bra and panties and a shirt and shorts and going off to the bathroom to change. Your mind on the assignment that you were half done with.

You tiptoed out of the master bedroom, leaving Paul to sleep in the bed as you went downstairs where you left your bag in the living room.

Getting your laptop out of the bag, you opened it up looking at your assignment as your eyes scanned the screen and saw the message notification that you ignored while you were in the coffeeshop.

You clicked on it thinking nothing of it, until your eyes scanned the messages and saw that there were multiple messages as well as the most recent one that was sent a couple minutes ago.

Your heart rate started going up as you read the messages.

"Didn't know that you go to this coffeeshop? Waiting for Paul to get back from the gym? Scared to be by yourself?"

"It's been so long since i've seen you, you look like your doing well y/n. I miss you."

Your eyes scanned the messages them all ringing like the other two, and skipping to the last one that read.

"Something you should know..." as you clicked on it and it was a clip.

You narrowed your eyes realized that it was a film clip of a bedroom. Until you saw yourself running into frame naked with Paul following behind you as you realized what this was.

A video of what just happened upstairs before you woke up.

Someone came into the house and put cameras everywhere and was filming you when you didn't realize.

And then your eyes saw the dots start up as another message was coming in.

"You didn't think I wouldn't be watching you did you y/n?" it read, as you screamed, closing the laptop closed, feeling as if you couldn't break as your vision started getting dark around the edges.

You heard running in the distance, as you saw your vision go completely dark as you felt someone catch you as you passed out.