52. A Walk Down The Memory Lane (Edited)

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

I rubbed my arms feeling the gentle breeze on my skin. I was walking through the stoned path, deep in my thoughts, when suddenly I tripped because of my high heels.

But before I could fall someone held me. I looked up to see it was Vihaan.

"Thanks." I said slowly after he helped me stand properly.

"That's fine. You okay?"

"Yeah!... I'm fine!.. Thanks for asking." I turned around and started walking away quickly.

"Raadha!..." He called out my name softly, making me stop on my way.

I turned around and looked at him.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," I replied slowly and he started walking towards me.

"I know, you must be feeling very awkward and so am I..... And I am really sorry about that!... I apologize on behalf of Vartika.... She's just, you know, she doesn't thinks before saying something!... I, I,.... I did not want you to know it like this!.... But it was not in my control!... I-" He actually looked really apologetic. It felt like as if he was afraid of something, but what?

"It's okay!.... I got it!.." I said slowly, cutting him off in between.

"Thanks for understanding!.... By the way, what are you doing tomorrow!?" He asked making me look at him in surprise.

I scoffed and said, "Whatever!.... But I am not free."

"Why?"

"Look... I wanna be very clear here!... I don't like you, okay!.... And don't wanna date you or... anyone.... But especially guys like you," I whispered the last line.

"Guys like me?" he asked making me realize that he heard it. "Would you mind explaining, what do you mean by guys like me?"

"I mean... who are immature,... flirt with everyone,.... carefree,.... and don't take anything seriously.... you're getting what I am saying right?" I said slowly.

He kept staring at me with a small amused smile on his face.

"Wow!... I didn't know that you think so highly of me," he said and I could not help but let out a little laugh.